The VG Resource

Full Version: Ultime sprite Mosaic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will update it don't worry guys. Suggestions are welcome. I'll things to sooner or later. Hope you guys like the idea.

Fly Guy from Pixeljoin Wrote:I bumped into this piece by Cthulhu...

http://www.pixeljoint.com/pixelart/33956.htm

So I thought it would be a really cool idea to make a huge PJ group project. It will be 32x32 Squares.

You pick one of the 34x34 boxes, and fill it in..The inside is 32x32. You can decorate the black boarders how ever you like..or you can leave it black and fill in the inside...

You can use multiple boxes to make a spread out piece, like 4 or 5 boxes to show a big picture.. Try not to be greedy and share with others. No restrictions. You can pixel ANYTHING your heart desires! But please make sure it attempts to match the color of the square. If you don't know where to put your picture, just post it, and I will find a place that makes it work well.

I'll start ..... Just post your images and say which blocks you want them in. Example, mine is in M14.

Lets see what you guys can come up with!

BLUR YOUR EYES! It helps to see the image better.

[Image: MassiveMosaic.PNG]
Do you intend to do this yourself, or as a community project?
It's obviously a community project.
But the tiles don't appear to be the same size. Fix the tiles so they're all the same size.
And use blocks of color. Lined boxes only make it more confusing.
It's a community project.

It's just a template for the mosaic. The boxes will be equal in shape.

I won't have the lines is just to divide it for now.

I hope everyone here does something. Anything else just ask guys
this is basically what we did with the unfinished giant pixel project
except in any color

basically this is spriter's chess but without it being a duel
Well it's kinda like that. So who's up for this?