The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon Ruby- Possible Unused NPC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Will someone please tell me if they recognize this sprite from Pokemon Ruby? I found it amongst the games coding and it looked unfamiliar to me. Sooo before I make an idiot of myself and post it under finished work, I want to know if it's ACTUALLY unused.

UPDATE: smaller version of the sheet, with stuff that's actually the real size A.J.
I don't recall seeing it anywhere
Looks like a female Team Rocket member, but why that big anyway?
(05-13-2009, 08:47 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a female Team Rocket member, but why that big anyway?

AGAIN with the size! No I'm kidding don't hurt me. Actually (keeping your advice from the Truck in mind) I don't know why it's that big. Maybe the size was why it was never used? I found a different (definetly unused) character where size was DEFINETLY an issue
Well, there was an unused music that's the Team Rocket Theme from Gold and Silver
(05-13-2009, 07:43 PM)axmarrone2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I found it amongst the games coding
Can you teach me to find sprites in lines of code??
it looks very
very
fake
(05-14-2009, 12:28 PM)Rival Rökkan Wrote: [ -> ]it looks very
very
fake

I assure you good sir, that this neither a prank, nor a trick. It is 100% real. Though, I completely see your logic as to why you would think that. Being unused, there is a chance it was scrapped early in the games design. But, I can't force you to change your opinion sooo think what you want.
isn't the other unused sprite like a huge fat yellow thing or something
(05-14-2009, 05:03 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]isn't the other unused sprite like a huge fat yellow thing or something

Yeah. It's posted under the regular section cause I know that one was actually unused
I'm not buying this, It's hugely re-sized, and yet alone I doubt it would be in the rom

you must be trolling.
(05-14-2009, 05:14 PM)Gym Leader Diogalesu Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not buying this, It's hugely re-sized, and yet alone I doubt it would be in the rom

you must be trolling.

*shakes head* Accusations accusations... I'm... really tired of repeating myself. It, was NEVER resized, the program I ripped it from may have disorientated it. And you can ask ANY of the site staff at www.mfgg.net and ask how good my spriting skills are. I was blocked twice! But look, by all means go ahead and prove me wrong! I'd be delighted!
(05-14-2009, 05:30 PM)axmarrone2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2009, 05:14 PM)Gym Leader Diogalesu Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not buying this, It's hugely re-sized, and yet alone I doubt it would be in the rom

you must be trolling.

*shakes head* Accusations accusations... I'm... really tired of repeating myself. It, was NEVER resized, the program I ripped it from may have disorientated it. And you can ask ANY of the site staff at www.mfgg.net and ask how good my spriting skills are. I was blocked twice! But look, by all means go ahead and prove me wrong! I'd be delighted!
Bragging about being banned at MFGG is like bragging about being able to shit.
(05-14-2009, 05:37 PM)OtherWhiteMeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2009, 05:30 PM)axmarrone2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]

you must be trolling.

Bragging about being banned at MFGG is like bragging about being able to shit.

Ha ha! I must say I found that enjoyable, and quite true! Though it wasn't bragging really so much as just proving a point! Of course, I don't really think this has ANYTHING to do with the sheet but, who cares! Touche!
Can you upload it to Imageshack or something rather than just having a download link?
Pages: 1 2