The VG Resource

Full Version: Shaymin-The oracle of Nature & Shadow Jirachi-The oracle of chaos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are both Mystery Dungeon Pokemon... Unfortunatly you can't get them without cheating but these are the sprites a few friends and myself riped ans slightly adjusted to make em look cooler!
[Image: ShadowJirachiandShayminSprites.png]
Yuna Wrote:These are both Mystery Dungeon Pokemon... Unfortunatly you can't get them without cheating but these are the sprites a few friends and myself riped ans slightly adjusted to make em look cooler!
[Image: ShadowJirachiandShayminSprites.png]

Sorry if people got confused with what I said before... By cheating I meant the only way I know how to get Shaymin on the game is by an Action Replay... But I don't even think that is the real shaymin off the game... I found a pic off google and ripped that shaymin with paint and the shadow jirachi used to be a normal sprite jirachi until I adjusted the colours on Corel Paint Shop Pro. Now everyone should understand what I meant before so they don't get confused like I did myself!!!
Personally I think the background seems kind of an eye sore, but a some-what good rip anyways....

(Edit: an attack of the random typo occured, it has been sacked.)
Diogalesu Wrote:Personally I think the background seems kind of an eye sore, but a some-what good rip anyways....

(Edit: an attack of the random typo occured, it has been sacked.)

Thanks... I like the job my friend and myself did... I am only new at spriting so hopefully that eyesore thing I can improve at. Everything there is riped by me and friends and I've adjusted both in some way. Thanks for your coment.
The background is pretty bad, to be honest. It would be for the best if you just went for a plain colour background. I'd appreciate it if you removed the Jirachi recolours, too.
Ok I'll remove the Jirachi Re colours if you wish... And change the background... Ill be working on that now...
I hate to burst your bubble, but Shaymin isn't in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, the one you have ripped is from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

Also, that Shaymin's already been ripped...Here:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintend...rworld.png
JoshR691 Wrote:I hate to burst your bubble, but Shaymin isn't in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, the one you have ripped is from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

Also, that Shaymin's already been ripped...Here:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintend...rworld.png

I couldn't tell the difference to be honest Tongue