The VG Resource

Full Version: Crystal Magica
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm the Senior Development Manager for the Crystal Magica Development Project. CM is an RPG that we've been working on for seven months. We are in no way a paid group or looking to hire anyone. We're just a group of friends that have a deep passion for playing video games and spent a great deal of our lives dreaming about making one so we finally sat down and started to.

While we are looking for people for a wide array of positions I came here hoping to find some graphic artists that wanted to hop on for the ride.

http://www.crystalmagica.com/Examples.php is a link to an information web page pertaining to the different positions, some info about us, and a some examples of the art already created for the game. There is around 46mb of compressed image files already created for the game, that's just some of the more flashes thing I felt like showing off.

So if you are at all interested in building a real video game give the web page a look over and either reply using the contact information or post here. If you have any questions or need more information in any way feel free to ask.

Also, I realize in hindsight that I don't have the story line or what the game specifically is about, so to avoid a slue of posts regarding that I'll address it here. The documented story line that we have working is currently 9 pages single space typed...so I didn't want to post that here Defeated Is it a mixture of ancient and modern technology; really far into the future but hundreds of years after a major catastrophe that pretty much destroyed all knowledge of past human technology.
Oh dear, it appears someone hasn't read the board rules.

- Don't request sprites, or expect others to help for nothing. It's in the main rules already; requesting is against the rules. If your project is a thinly veiled request, asking other people to make a ton of sheets for you, then not only will the thread be locked, you're likely to be warned, too. People will willingly help out if the project is interesting.

- Produce some sample work. This board is for projects THAT ARE ALREADY UP AND RUNNING. Projects with no material to show will be locked; but will reopen if the thread owner PMs an appropriate moderator with the material that should be in the thread.

And in light of this, this thread will be locked, and you'll enjoy a 10% warn. Congratulations.

Although I'm reluctant to do so in this sitauation, as you've thought things out; you haven't actually read the rules; and that's more important.