The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello fellow members! It's the first time here now.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Woah Surprise ! That's a BIG sprite library you got there!

Anyway...

I'm Ultimate-Sonic-3000 (Or you can call me US-3000 for short) and I'm a fan of Sonic The Hedgehog even Metroid, Mario, Kirby, Pokemon and DBZ.

My favourite sport is Soccer, Baseball and Tennis.

I got one question about this site:

Are you people too serious here because I don't like it when people get a little too serious but I don't actually like people to act even worse than being normally serious though (Why the hell do I say, "Serious" all the time Angry , damn it happened again).
If we were serious, I wouldn't be updating like a flamboyant raving preacher - I'd be updating like a raving preacher.
tSR isn't something to be taken seriously - it's just spriting.
That's like taking gaming seriously - it's not real, it's just entertainment. There is no real Mario, Link, Sonic of Samus (although I'm sure others will disagree with the latter)
Welcome.
Hello all Smile !
(05-13-2009, 03:24 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]That's like taking gaming seriously - it's not real, it's just entertainment. There is no real Mario, Link, Sonic of Samus (although I'm sure others will disagree with the latter)
pokemon are real...............................................sir

In other words, what's up US-3000. Enjoy your stay here Cute
Do your best.
I take everything serious. I am super serious mc.seriousman.