The VG Resource

Full Version: Close this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Close this
I'll do it, give me your email.
no offense but the buildings are pretty bad
the ground and stuff is okay though
I'll help as long as I have more artistic freedom aka I will choose the styles.
Bish.
(05-12-2009, 08:20 PM)Mr. Buttbutt Wrote: [ -> ]I'll do it, give me your email.
I think it would be better to use PMs. Thanks.

(05-12-2009, 08:24 PM)Mr. Buttbutt Wrote: [ -> ]I'll help as long as I have more artistic freedom aka I will choose the styles.
Bish.
OK.

(05-12-2009, 08:21 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]no offense but the buildings are pretty bad
the ground and stuff is okay though
I'm not going to use any of those sprites. they were made for someone else. tjey're just temporary to show the style.
I'll help. PM me with details.
(05-13-2009, 05:19 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]I'll help. PM me with details.

Thanks, but there aren't really any more details.
um
well what do you want me to do
Ok give me until Saturday afternoon (GMT+8), I'll have something by then.
No size restrictions right?
I don't see much credit going to Froggy Mudd for making your pokemon sprites in the first post.
That's because they're placeholders.
(05-12-2009, 08:17 PM)klikli22 Wrote: [ -> ]Ground or rock type main pokemon MAJOR CREDIT - [url=http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/983
I would still like to know exactly what you mean by this
(05-13-2009, 10:59 PM)Mr. Buttbutt Wrote: [ -> ]That's because they're placeholders.

They are actually not place holders. just the ones I didn't get from TSR (overworld). I am including the credits in the game.

(05-14-2009, 03:48 PM)Poke25 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2009, 08:17 PM)klikli22 Wrote: [ -> ]Ground or rock type main pokemon MAJOR CREDIT - [url=http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/983
I would still like to know exactly what you mean by this

Each game has a main pokemon. Emerald - Rayquaza, Fire Red - Charizard, Diamond - Diagla (etc.) I need a main pokemon that is ground or rock type.
I understand that, but like what style of body, whats it do???
Which is the problem that I'm having. If you want us to sprite for your game, you need to tell us what to do. Not just "lol go crazy do what you want but make sure it's in style k"

We need to know specifics. What do you want the pokemon to look like? Exactly what tiles do you need done?

SPECIFICS. >:I
Pages: 1 2