The VG Resource

Full Version: E3 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
What do you hope to get out of this year's E3?

I'm hoping for something to the effect of a new sonic game that deviates AWAY from the mideval/myth concept (serious, knights and werewolves? seriously?). I kind of want a game more like the sonic adventure series. Maybe it's the soundtrack that makes it different. I remember when sonic heroes came out, Crush 40 started writing much happier songs and it just doesn't give it the right feel. Either way, a new sonic game with more of that edgy theme would be nice.

So what do you want?
Something good.

I don't see it happening but hey! It's worth a shot!
Isn't it not until another month?
(05-11-2009, 05:25 PM)mozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't it not until another month?
3 weeks.
Soon enough for a topic, regardless. We need time to discuss, remember.
maybe e3 will help us all get laid
E3 is going to suck, I know it. It's gotten so predictable, and everything gets leaked like two weeks before so it hardly matters.
Here's hoping for another home console Zelda game.
They announced just after TP's release that they had started work on a wii specific title and have said no more about it since then.
More KOFXII trailers please.

Oh, and Soul Calibur PSP please.
I need more trains in my life. Link better give up the goods.
elder scrolls 5
Gameplay footage from Assassin's Creed 2 and and the Pokemon G/S remakes.

Some new not-casual games for the Wii/DS wouldn't hurt, either. Starfox or F-Zero on the Wii and some Pikmin or Smash Bros on the DS would be favorable.
Give the rights of Sonic to Nintendo and have him not go downhill any more than he already is.

...Oh, and Pikmin 3.
Info on Sin & Punishment 2 plz
Kid icarus DS/Wii o kudasai :<
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5