The VG Resource

Full Version: ML3 Wishlist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have fallen in love with the ML3 Style, and I want to learn to sprite in the style...

So i made a wish list for things that I hope can be made possible

Some of these are just things I want to see
[Image: th_Santaicon.png]ML3 Palette
[Image: th_Santaicon.png]Ml3 spriting tutorial
[Image: th_Santaicon.png]Ml3 shading help
[Image: th_Santaicon.png]Doopliss, Dimentio, Crystal king, and Geno in ML3 Style

If anyone can complete one of these requests I will be very grateful!
Well almost all of your wishes will be coming true Wink , expect for M&L3 Doopliss, Dimentio, and Crystal King.
I think i may be able to help here...

Ill have a tutorial done up for you, with a palet, soon.
Here's a tutorial I put together... please tell me if its too confusing!
Thanks a lot! I dont know if it's possible, but it doesn't seem detailed enough, and It's not confusing at all!

Are there any more colors to the palette?

My biggest problem is learning how to shade it. Thanks!
(05-10-2009, 01:26 PM)Star/Starpower Wrote: [ -> ]Well almost all of your wishes will be coming true Wink , expect for M&L3 Doopliss, Dimentio, and Crystal King.

Yeah, I dont expect those sprites to be made, but you never know. If anyone does want to make it, though, they dont have to make a whole sheet, maybe just one sprite.(idle or something)

EDIT: Wait, did you mean "expect" or "except?"
I suspect he meant "except."
Yeah, I meant except lol. Sorry for the confusion. Darn typo.

As for the tutorial, it's okay..it should explain stuff more thoroughly on certain rules.
Like animation hardly said anything at all. Not "all heads bobble" in M&L3. Animations arnt just about bobbling heads..
(05-11-2009, 04:17 PM)Star/Starpower Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I meant except lol. Sorry for the confusion. Darn typo.

As for the tutorial, it's okay..it should explain stuff more thoroughly on certain rules.
Like animation hardly said anything at all. Not "all heads bobble" in M&L3. Animations arnt just about bobbling heads..

TRUE... but I couldn't really think of any other rules at the time. (however, I can think of a couple more now)

I only put it together quickly for baegal, and still he probably would've been better off using the M & L: SS tutorial. It's not really that different, other than size.
well,i looked at that tutorial,but I mainly need help with colors and shading,and i dont thinkk it explained enough. I also think ML3 is a bit more detailed...somehow....
I might be able to do the crystal king...