The VG Resource

Full Version: Greetings, Mortals!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If my subject title caught your attention, then huzzah! Big Grin

My name's Skye. I'm... hmm... well, I can't say I'm a spriter. I have done some sprites, but they've been far and few in between...

Ok, I got it! I'm a writer and a Flash developer who has SOME knowledge in spriting. I guess I'm here 'cause I want to be able to be better at spriting, to act as a compliment to other skills of mine.

Hmm... dunno what to say now. Well, guess that's all then!
Well welcome to TSR, not sure whether or not to jump to a conclusion that you are from Mcleod's or whatever it's called, but enjoy your stay.
(05-08-2009, 05:33 PM)Diogalesu Gigahmeh Wrote: [ -> ]Well welcome to TSR, not sure whether or not to jump to a conclusion that you are from Mcleod's or whatever it's called, but enjoy your stay.

I'm trying to figure out if you're referring to a place, the actual family name, or the Highlander movies.

To the first two, no. To the third, kinda. The name "Skye McCloud" was for a character I created. When it came to McCloud, I had the intent of using it as a reference to Highlander, only for someone to tell me a year later "It's spelt Macleod in Highlander."
(05-08-2009, 05:40 PM)Skye McCloud Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2009, 05:33 PM)Diogalesu Gigahmeh Wrote: [ -> ]Well welcome to TSR, not sure whether or not to jump to a conclusion that you are from Mcleod's or whatever it's called, but enjoy your stay.

I'm trying to figure out if you're referring to a place, the actual family name, or the Highlander movies.

To the first two, no. To the third, kinda. The name "Skye McCloud" was for a character I created. When it came to McCloud, I had the intent of using it as a reference to Highlander, only for someone to tell me a year later "It's spelt Macleod in Highlander."

I was reffering to whatever site is making Super Smash Flash 2

it's not that I am trying to be a jerk when you just joined, but I just dislike the site that is making it, because there over hyping about the game they have been making ever since it started.
Ahh. Never heard of it, honestly. Smile

And no worries. I can understand why you'd be a bit iffy if that is the case.