The VG Resource

Full Version: Gaia's not-so-very-pro drawings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, I finally got around posting my art stuff, though I'm more of a spriter than an artist. ><

Turtle Party

Donny's New Weapon

G1 Optimus

Just an art dump here, mostly Ninja Turtle relaited.

And this is where you will find more of my works.
Yeah, your art needs a lot of work. Muscle construction and anatomy.
Yep, mostly around those areas I have issues with, so I might need an anatomy book (or look up anatomy on the interwebs and print it out for free) for this shiz, and practice a bit.

So yeah, thanks for the tip Tyvon, it'll help in future drawings, however, getting better at drawing takes a long time and heavy practice, not overnight.
Some sort of shading would make the drawings more interesting as well.
A Random Person

A Stage Design

Here are a few things, for today. ><
Your random person has a very large torso and some short legs. Long arms too!

More detail could go into your stage design too.

Please take no offense, I mean to offer constructive criticism.
The end result of tedious practice.. Although I have missed (some) details of him.

And it's alright, I've been practicing a bit.. and of course, I could try to make a more complex stage design.. what do you have in mind to make it look better?
Looks nice. I dig it.
RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!

[Image: 103d5qw.png]

I've done some improvements here, mainly the leg and head parts of the body. This should feel more balanced in poportions.. I think.
He looks a lot more balanced than your random guy.
The big legs and arms things that you use to connect him]s skeleton remind me of Megaman. same with the feet; they have the same feet shape. /Was this intentional?
Wasn't intentional, but I can't draw humans without screwing up at least once.
Yeah, Gaia draws a lot of things that are inspired by Mega Man/Mega Man X's style, so it's probably become a sort of habit drawing things like that (not that I mind personally Cute).
I like the mega style too, but you should definitely step outside of your comfort zone.

Just work one piece at a time, that's what I'm doing. If you find the knees give you trouble for example, set aside some time and just draw a whole crap load of knees. I guarantee you'll make progress.

Actually I think I read someone write that here somewhere before. Anyway it works.