The VG Resource

Full Version: Zero Mission Style Phantoon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: phantoonicon.png]

Hope that's acceptable. Smile

--Ray
Always. Yes! This must go onto the site effective immediately, on the next update!
OMMG,this is fantastic!
Made Draygon too.
- Draygon
- Spore Spawn
- Chozo Statue
- Chozo Statue (gold)
- Botwoon

The remaining bosses that need ZM-style makeovers.
Great!
Thanks all!

@Miles07:
Wow, that's a lot! I had forgotten Botwoon and golden Torizo.

@Batandy:
I reckon I'll try to do Draygon next, but I dunno when I'll get round to it. Trying to get coursework for college finished etc, so everything is a bit of a mad rush at the moment. I'd also like to do Mother Brain, but that's waaay more complicated than most of the other ones. XD

--Ray
OH yes. But hey, at least the Brain (in the tank) has already been put into the style. Now the body.
RayJT9 Wrote:Thanks all!

@Miles07:
Wow, that's a lot! I had forgotten Botwoon and golden Torizo.

@Batandy:
I reckon I'll try to do Draygon next, but I dunno when I'll get round to it. Trying to get coursework for college finished etc, so everything is a bit of a mad rush at the moment. I'd also like to do Mother Brain, but that's waaay more complicated than most of the other ones. XD

--Ray

hey hey hey hey hey hey HEY! (Ive been playing bleach too much...) I was going to start on the botwoon as soon as my sheet was either finished or almost done so uhh yea... Im doing the botwoon oh and a friend of mine said they'd start on the spore spawn so those two are gonna be taken.Wink
Miles07 Wrote:- Draygon
- Spore Spawn
- Chozo Statue
- Chozo Statue (gold)
- Botwoon

The remaining bosses that need ZM-style makeovers.

I could do Spore Spawn, but I don't know how to remake sprites...
Awesome! Sounds like a plan. The great "Super Metroid Zero Mission" Project. Big Grin

--Ray
The chozo statue is easy to do.
RayJT9 Wrote:Awesome! Sounds like a plan. The great "Super Metroid Zero Mission" Project. Big Grin

--Ray

YEA!!!!!
The shading's a bit off... MZM shading is terribly symetrical, apart from on the glass or eye textures. So sort that out...
@Chris2balls:
"MZM shading is terribly symetrical"

It IS symmetrical. In fact, it's copied and flipped horizontally. Can't think what else you'd mean. XD

--Ray
Ah crud... My eyesight must be going... I thought I saw a few pixels astray ^^. It's good.
Pages: 1 2