The VG Resource

Full Version: Josephseraph´s pool of awesomeness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: x4kis6.jpg]

[Image: wkqlcm.jpg]

[Image: fw5bhg.jpg]

[Image: 1zmf1nc.jpg]

[Image: 10wts86.jpg]

[Image: t6849k.jpg]

[Image: 2db5mir.jpg]

[Image: 11sjm9x.jpg]

[Image: t6ul9y.jpg]

[Image: 2ekpxyq.jpg]

[Image: 11uazgm.jpg]

[Image: fbe1du.jpg]

[Image: 2vxmw6f.jpg]

[Image: ffbvy1.jpg]

[Image: 2dmgr9y.jpg]

[Image: 2e30hsz.jpg]

[Image: 34y7blc.jpg]

C+C.

THE SAILOR MOON ORANGE SHIRTED PUCCA THiNGY CALliNG BOLTS AND MAGIC WATER WITH A MINi SKI
RD AND BLONDE HAIR IS 4 YEARS OLD. Seriously, i was 11.
girl in kimonoish thing (uncolored version of first image) and skeletonish girl are incredibly sex. Everything else, esp. red-ribboned jutting chin lady made me go WHAT

Blank
It is all very interesting. Big Grin
(05-07-2009, 01:03 PM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]girl in kimonoish thing (uncolored version of first image) and skeletonish girl are incredibly sex. Everything else, esp. red-ribboned jutting chin lady made me go WHAT

Blank

Hey, it´s buttercup ^^

Besides, these two are my newest pics. The last one is bad? O_O lol

Thanks, i think i may suppose, may i. x]
(05-07-2009, 01:49 PM)JosephSeraph Wrote: [ -> ]The last one is bad? O_O lol

Thanks, i think i may suppose, may i. x]

I like the last one! She has a nice round buttocks. Big Grin
I am suspicious. The quality jumps around a LOT in these :E
Some of these are old ¬¬'
Deleted my previous post, sorry for being kind of a bitch.
What I mean is, there's not much point showing us old stuff, we can't exactly C+C it, it'd be kinda irrelevant

With your new stuff, I have some general crits:
Colour your shadows (or the much-hyped 'hue shift', I guess)- shadows aren't really just a darker version of the base colour. If we're assuming natural colour, you want to put a hint of blue/purple in your darker shades. It depends on what colour the light you're using is - use a complimentary colour. Natural light is yellowish, so we use purple hues in shadows. If the light is green, use more red in the shadows, etc.
The colourwheel thing isn't something you should stick to religiously, but it's always a good idea to tint your shadows a bit - it makes your images 'pop' more.

It looks like you're doing that already in one or two pics, but in a fair few you're still looking pretty flat.

I think you have a similar problem to me, your faces look pretty nice but the anatomy is a little weird in places. Not too difficult to fix, it'll come with practice. Fill a couple of pages with some figure drawings and try to be as accurate as possible. Also, make sure to structure a lot and pay attention to real life. Don't be afraid to use reference photos! Even the best artists don't conjure absolutely everything out of their head.

LASTLY
I'd be interested to see you use more materials. You're pretty much kicking the shit out of pencils, so I'd say it's time to experiment with ink or paint or collage or human blood or whatever else happens to be at hand.
Concordo com Zeemort, você não deveria postar trabalhos antigos :2 Afinal pra que você quer que nós critiquemos algo que você já conseqüentemente melhorou?
Trabalhos estão muito bons, gostei muito das cores, bem róseas e com muita mudança de tom e do modo que você desenha corpos cheios de curvas, não estou falando só do tronco e da bunda, dá pra perceber isso nos braços e no rosto.

TALKING IN PORTUGUESE BECAUSE I'M AFRAID HE WON'T UNDERSTAND TOO WELL IN ENGLISH GUYS.