The VG Resource

Full Version: 6 Outta 15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so apparently someone dosen't want me uploading more than 6 sheets at a time. And sorry for the multiple posts, Just got a LOT of stuff ripped. Oh, quick question: There were some sheets posted in the Emerald section, that weren't posted in Ruby/Saphire, that are in Ruby/Saphire. Would it be possible, if you made the rip yourself, to post that sheet in the other category? For an example, The Abandoned Ship?
Anyway as before I've provided some quick insight on the sheets

Outcast Island: The inside of it is Altering Cave, which has already been done.

Celadon Department Store: Nice store. Prefer the Lilycove Branch but, you get what you get.

Pokemon Tower: I ripped Mt. Pyre, figured why not

Cave of Origin: Why does it seem like, even though I ripped it from the Ruby rom, I got the Kyogre cave...

Jagged Pass: And people ACTUALLY expect you to ride bikes down that thing!

New Mauville: A rather creepy establishment located underneath the bike path...
These are all fantastic rips!
You really are trying to fill those sections Big Grin

Just one request for you - can you rip all the animated overworld tiles? You don't have to rip the maps all again, just make a sheet of animated tiles, that way people can put those in themselves.
(05-07-2009, 01:36 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]These are all fantastic rips!
You really are trying to fill those sections Big Grin

Just one request for you - can you rip all the animated overworld tiles? You don't have to rip the maps all again, just make a sheet of animated tiles, that way people can put those in themselves.

working on it. Are we talking like, basic tileset rip or, EVERY LAST TILE rip?
A tileset of all the gneneric tiles that animate, I assume. The water tiles and tiles with flowers on come to mind.

Objects like fountains animate as well.
(05-11-2009, 03:30 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]A tileset of all the gneneric tiles that animate, I assume. The water tiles and tiles with flowers on come to mind.

Objects like fountains animate as well.

Ahh yes. Thanks!