The VG Resource

Full Version: Classic Megaman thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Discuss the greatest games on the NES ever. Disagree then you're a fuck.

Megaman 2, 3, 5, 6, and 9 are the best ones. 7 can fuck right off while 8 can JUMP JUMP SLIDE SLIDE JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP SLIDE SLIDE
Y'know... I've always felt that the classic games were too hard.

Then again, the first Mega Man I played was X, where you can fuckin DASH and shit.

They're fun games, don't get me wrong, but they're a bit on the hard side. It's a different kind of hard from Ninja Gaiden.
I spent all last summer playing through every game, and I've come to the conclusion that the Classic games, Legends, and the Zero games are the best in the series.

I'm playing MM5 right now so I'm all giddy with nostalgia and rage.
Megaman 2 is one of my fave games ever. Except quickman. He can burn in hell.
OH MY GOD I FUCKING LOVE MEGA MAN MEGA MAN 4 IS THE BEST MEGA MAN EVER GOD DAMNIT FUCK FUCK FUCK THAT SHIT IS GOD DAMNIT

MEGA MAN 2 IS COOL AS WELL

ITS A-SWELL
Megaman 4 is utter shit

it has the worst stages out of every game
I never played 8, but played through the rest.
3 > 9 > 2

> : (
I have vague memories of myself paying Snakeman's stage, fiding that game utterly implayable and kicking my NES out of fucking rage. several years later playing megaman 2 and loving every every single bit of it from the start to the end, specially considering how fucking hard was, at the time, to kill quickman and to beat that fucking heatman stage, and flashman's pillars raping me every single tiem.

then i decided to play 3. and it left me quite a bitter taste, not fiding the charm the robot masters had in megaman 2, but the music keep me playing it over and over(i remember i melt an AC adaptor while paying MM3 Cute). the intro song was stuck in my head forever.

then, several years later again, i decided to give the original megaman 1 a try, and it was extremely, extremely hard as shit to the point it was back to my childish rage days of fury because i couldnt kill that fucking piece of dog puked fucked in the ass called electman. then i rushed to willy's castle and after several days i could beat the game.

then gave Willy wars a try and discarded it in the moment i heard the music arrangement and how ugly and dark everything look on the megadrive.

the rest of the NES series were fine, i guess, never got to love how much fun and entertaining megaman 2 was, despite it having the most well balanced dificulty in the series(didnt see much of a difference between hard and normal mode, to be honest).

nad yeah, no one can't beat airman.
3 and 2 were awesome
I want to play 9 badly
2 and 3 were the best, 9 in terribly over rated and doesn't even come close

Classic Megaman games are the only ones worth playing for more than 5 minutes
(05-06-2009, 07:05 PM)EmThree Wrote: [ -> ]2 and 3 were the best, 9 in terribly over rated and doesn't even come close

Classic Megaman games are the only ones worth playing for more than 5 minutes

[Image: megamanx.jpg]
Quote:Megaman 4 is utter shit

it has the worst stages out of every game
no way man that belongs to MM3
I was never interested in the X series mainly because the serious touch they wanted to print on the character never appealed to me with all that background and over unnecesary stuff. i don't deny that it was fun, but it doesnt even come close to what the classic megaman did for us.

megaman zero is how megaman X games should be made.(fits funny to say that because Zero was supossed to be the protagonist of the X series).
x and zero are my favourite series

tbh i love all of them though : (
Pages: 1 2 3 4