The VG Resource

Full Version: heeello~ <3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I'm new here - not new to spriting, but 'fresh' here, anyway ;3

I work as a professional Pixelartist in the game industry, and usualy pixel to meditate in my free time as well~

I like Shoot em Ups, platformers and Beat em Ups, when it comes to games -
ummm, yea on the other sides of life, I like to hang around with friends, would love to have a cat, squirrel or octopus as pet, and I'm obsessed with Japanese culture/lifestyle.

Other than Pixelart, I like to compose music, design sound FX, Gamedesign, writing and storytelling.

that is all.
YOUR SPRITES ARE AWESOME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Welcome.
Welcome.

Do your best.
It's squirrelsquid.
How could you not know squirrelsquid, he is like Neoriceisgood level.
Welcome. Glad I could inadvertently bring you here.

(05-06-2009, 12:23 PM)Mr. Buttbutt Wrote: [ -> ]It's squirrelsquid.
How could you not know squirrelsquid, he is like Neoriceisgood level.

You do realize piratically no one knows who that is on tSR.
Don't be so conceited, Neorice has been on late PT long enough for all the transferred members to know who he is.

You're not all part of some mysterious special clique, y'know.
Ahh!
I know who you are, welcome to tsr!
(05-06-2009, 11:56 AM)squirrelsquid Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I'm new here - not new to spriting, but 'fresh' here, anyway ;3

I work as a professional Pixelartist in the game industry, and usualy pixel to meditate in my free time as well~

ummm, yea on the other sides of life, I like to hang around with friends, would love to have a cat, squirrel or octopus as pet, and I'm obsessed with Japanese culture/lifestyle.

Other than Pixelart, I like to compose music, design sound FX, Gamedesign, writing and storytelling.

that is all.
Welcome!
I'm really glad I'm seeing guys like you, Metaru and Elk on here! Can't wait to see Fool, Helm, Jalonso and ILKke... (and Ben2theEdge, Alkaline, Panda, Skurwy87, Larwick, FrostPumpkin... so many other talented people! ) coming along too! 8D
(05-06-2009, 03:02 PM)Chris2Balls Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2009, 11:56 AM)squirrelsquid Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I'm new here - not new to spriting, but 'fresh' here, anyway ;3

that is all.
Welcome!
I'm really glad I'm seeing guys like you, Metaru and Elk on here! Can't wait to see Fool, Helm, Jalonso and ILKke... (and Ben2theEdge, Alkaline, Panda, Skurwy87, Larwick, FrostPumpkin... so many other talented people! ) coming along too! 8D

haha don't hold your breath

Welcome squirrelsquid! Great to see another PJer around 'dese parts.
(05-06-2009, 11:56 AM)squirrelsquid Wrote: [ -> ]Beat em Ups, when it comes to games -

streets of rage and double dragon but don't forget Turtles in Time

yesssss this guy is awesome. Angry
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Cute

When I was refering to Beat em Ups, I was refering to Guilty Gear, Blaz Blue, Last Blade, Samurai Showdown and Soulcalibur - hehe. But I did like turtles in time, back then ;3
holy shit i have some of your PA in my deviantart favourites holy shit
awesome

...also you do know these you're listing are fighting games and not beat'em ups right
Theres' a difference? Very Sad

okay, then I'm into fighting games >.>
yeah, beat'em ups are games like Streets of Rage, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Battletoads, etc
in which you have to kick a lot of ass and proceed through the scenario instead of a 1vs1 battle