The VG Resource

Full Version: KING SONIC AND QUEEN SALLY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
THESE ARE CHARACTERS THAT CAME FROM ARCHIE COMICS MOBIUS 25 YEARS LATER SONIC THE HEDGEHOG SERIES.
Sorry, but these are really poor.
You saved as a .gif for starters, which ruined the colours.
You didn't exactly edit much on the original sprites. You used default ms paint colours along with that as well...
Additionally, you have close to no poses on the sheet, so the actual thing has little to no use, and you didn't give credit to the creator of the Sally sprites. So you effectively stole...
And your credit tag is extremely large and takes up as much room as the sheet. The image you used as a reference takes up more space on the sheet than Sonic's sprites alone.

Please post in the Sprite Discussion rather than the submission board if the quality of your sheet is easily questionable.
Spartankill? Yes. Kill Spartankill. This sheet burns my eyes! Take it away! TAKE IT AWAY!!!
Miles, please refer to the rules. Warned.
Okay then. *cracks knuckles*

First of all, the clothing (custom-made, obviously) is barely shaded, his spikes are *ahh!* dithered, and Spartankill, I'm gonna bet, is NOT Damien of the Mystical Forest Zone, and, therefore, is bound by the credit tag on the original sprite sheet (found here, first Sally sprite sheet):

"
MADE BY DAMIEN, may only be used upon credit to Damien the bat demon and a link to TMFZ, do not recolor or steal this sheet, I put a lot of time and effort into these.
If you however do use this sheet, you may only use it for the purpose of a comic but CREDIT must be given a address or link to MFZ.
"

Lastly, they're not even the same style. Sonic is in his Advance style, and Sally is in a Genesis S3&K style.
So i'm gonna go ahead and close this...