The VG Resource

Full Version: I'm getting a 360.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I'm buying a 360 off of my friend I was wondering what games I should get, any recommendations?
Amped 3 is pretty cool. As is Skate, Eternal Sonata and Dead Rising. Steer well clear of Sonic...
Call of Duty 4 and Halo 3 if you want a good multiplayer.

Battlefield 3 is supposed to come out soon, too.
The games I was thinking was GTA IV, and Assassins Creed, My friend had dead rising and it was awesome, I'm thinking about wither COD4 or Halo 3 but I'm not sure which to get...
Skate, Rock Band (if affordable), and Halo 3, I say.
Uhh, then don't post.

I'd go with GTA IV, Halo 3 and Mass Effect. CoD4 is good for a while too, though. Only problem is the game gets boring once you level up to 55 and if you go prestige you realize you're just playing to level up. Well, atleast that's what happened to me.
BE SURE THAT YOU'RE GETTING X-BOX LIVE BEFORE YOU GET HALO 3

The single player is not as fun :<

Also, I recommend getting The Orange Box, Viva Pinata, and ESPECIALLY the Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion.

The Orange Box because it's the three parts of Half-Life 2, plus Portal and Team Fortress 2.
Viva Pinata because that game is strangely addicting (and you get to kill Pinatas so yeah)
Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion because it's EASILY the best game on the 360. No arguement. It has a massive single player, you can practically do whatever you want in that game, and it's first person.

Also get Perfect Dark Zero because that game is underrated :<
There are some older games that you shouldn't rule out. Call of Duty 2 is a fantastic game, and will be about $5-10.
I've only played the PC version of Oblivion but the XBox version is basically the same so definitely get that.
If you're going to get Oblivion, get it on PC because mods make it good.

Get CoD4 and Dead Rising.
get Crackdown, it's easily the most fun game on the 360
how have NONE of you fuckers mentioned Ninja Gaiden II.
I don't even think it is out yet.
I'd suggest Saint's Row, GTA4, Mass effect, Oblivion, Crackdown, The Orange box, and Soul Caliber 4 when it comes out.
ninja is out.
i almost bought it today
played the demo its EPIC!

but good buys even still i think gears is amazing, halo 3 of course
and hey if you like music guitar hero is awesome
haha im community champ here
Lunyka Wrote:The Orange box
is complete shit on the 360. just get the PC version.