The VG Resource

Full Version: M&L styled SM64 Bully
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 11hupa1.png]

Please rate.
Eh. To me, it just doesn't seem to fit the style very well. The eyes could use work, better shading would help, you could make him bigger, etc. The horns could use more work as well. You might want to turn down the Anti-Aliasing just a little bit, too.
Too small for a Bully. They should be about the same size as Mario in terms of height.
Miles07 Wrote:Too small for a Bully. They should be about the same size as Mario in terms of height.

Hm? In SM64, Bully's weren't THAT big, smaller.

Unless you mean a Big Bully, then...
No black allowed inside the sprite in overworld.
@ Demondays_54: Well, Big Bullys would be about Luigi's height, and smaller ones about up to the middle of Mario's nose. I'm just guessing here.

Otherwise, the colors are okay. Except for the black part in the overworld that BAB was talking about. Try a REALLY dark gray.

Yucky

I love these! Really good job, keep making these you're really good, but it needs a thubnail
...Those are bullys... Geez... I think they look cute... How could they be bullys?!
Miles07 Wrote:Too small for a Bully. They should be about the same size as Mario in terms of height.

I agree, but have you tried that trick that the bully rapes mario?
Well the bully is pratically covering mario so that proves that the bully is Mario's size Smile
make the eyes angrier

trifart

The feet are missing some AA. Did you use the M&L palette?