The VG Resource

Full Version: Gundams in Minish Cap!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title says, yes I'm making Mobile Suits to fit in with Zelda:MC. NO! They are not huge robots, they're people... Yes the mighty Mecha of Sunrise are reduced to no more than futuristic humaniods fighting with sword and arrows, and the once and a while Beam SaberCute...

NOTE: Look up the Gundams and Mses before posting. They are from non American and American alike so like TURN A, X, and ZZ are non american series
and SD Gundam Force, Seed, Wing, and 8th Ms Team, have made it to American Shores. Thx for reading.

New! Poll! What's next on the Mobile Suit list

(Update): Sat, May 2 09 = 11:40 right before bed finish down walk pose of Turn A, RX-78-2, and God Gundam next, also 4 direction Turn A, and with shield. [attachment=2247]
call me ignorant, but that really looked anything but a gundam. more like a generic Sentai hero to me.
(05-02-2009, 10:06 PM)Metaru Wrote: [ -> ]call me ignorant, but that really looked anything but a gundam. more like a generic Sentai hero to me.

Look up TURN A GUNDAM... He looks almost alike, In my point of view...
I like this sprite it has the right top view, and pretty good shade, I can see you will be a good spriter, or already are.
Thank You, Mega Virus but, honestly if I tried, I COULDN'T MAKE IT ANY BETTER! Big Grin God and RX-78-2 may have to wait till Monday because I'm busy today. I may get Turn A's 4 way walk poses in though. Honestly if any one has a request I'm try it.Cute Only mechs from Gundam though right now. Eventually I may widen to people then anything... But right now lets stick to Mobile Suits.
are you fucking kidding me
you'd better work on those details. because it does look more like a Zora wearing makeup than a real gundam.

also, please, don't upload attachments, and don't upload BMPs as attachments. at least save them as PNG if you're working on MSPaint.
Agreed. Work more on making the sprites look more mechanical, fool around with some shading techniques.
Ignoring some things in those 2 posts. 1st. What do you mean ZORA?! And make it Look Mechanical? Are people listening tell me?! What's Turn A Gundam go ahead tell me. I'm waiting! 2nd. How do you make anything in Minish Cap look Mechanical I ask. At show me a redo of what you guys want it to look like. Here's 4 direction Turn A.

[Image: minishturnaicon.png]
In response on how to make Minish Cap look mechanical, that's your challenge : )

Anywho, this is Wing Zero or whatever, right? Doesn't he have some details on the sides of his face?
(05-03-2009, 05:29 PM)EmThree Wrote: [ -> ]In response on how to make Minish Cap look mechanical, that's your challenge : )

Anywho, this is Wing Zero or whatever, right? Doesn't he have some details on the sides of his face?

This is SYSTEM ∀-99 (WD-M01) ∀ Gundam. Click Here to learn alittle on maybe the only Gundam with a Stache
Hmm... May need to tweak him a lil' bit.
(05-03-2009, 05:15 PM)LAZYx3000 Wrote: [ -> ]Ignoring some things in those 2 posts. 1st. What do you mean ZORA?! And make it Look Mechanical? Are people listening tell me?! What's Turn A Gundam go ahead tell me. I'm waiting! 2nd. How do you make anything in Minish Cap look Mechanical I ask. At show me a redo of what you guys want it to look like.
There right about it not looking like Gundam, but I still like your sprite it reminds me of bomberman's enemy or something, I decided to make you sprite look more like Gundam, but it still needs alot more work.
[Image: a7b07972c1.png]