The VG Resource

Full Version: Gameboy stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 21mu8e8.gif]
[Image: 65sb9s.png]
The kid's name is Ray and the guy in the dress is Boris the Druid.

I don't like the colors on Boris, so I'm going to change it later.
cute stuff. boris' staff could use more jazz to it though. it looks like a stick with a ball on the end, rather than anything useful.
[Image: raqooh.png]
Boris got updated and has a rare bird skull for a staff. Under that we got a Robot armor suit. Then to the side there's a fence tile and those birds. There's a Town Elder Bird (Every game needs an elder) and then there's a bird towns person. And finally an enemy, the zombie bird.

Boris' staff turns into a boss by the way.
[Image: 2n239ya.gif]
Ray's Idle
[Image: 2lux7w8.gif]
Robo has joined your party! (Can't think of a good name atm)
Is Ray scratching himself? And what the hell @ cap's bill.
Very good, now you just need enemies and tiles
(05-03-2009, 11:11 AM)gorsal Wrote: [ -> ]Is Ray scratching himself? And what the hell @ cap's bill.

Hurm. I'll fix that.

I chose between that idle or this.
[Image: wlyuyr.gif]

:U
[Image: mechagameboy_idle.gif]

Sprite by Pietepiet. The hat animation should help with your sprite. It's also a nice looking idle. Cute

I actually used this as a reference when making my sprite. Pietepiet's a good guy to look at when animating.
I like the other, more lively.

These are really cute Cute

Make this a real game or else.

Edit: Shawn, I think his was based on anabelle's stuff. Both are really great animators though.
[Image: 2lw9krq.gif]
Thanks Shawn for the ref. This better?

Also mozz, I want to make this a game, but I don't have a great plot at the moment. Blank

EDIT: Thats not the final idle. I'm making a better one right now.

EDIT2:
[Image: 2qtc1lj.gif]
NEW IDLE C+C GOGOGOGO
That new idle..it's beautiful. ; __;

I think the witch/wizard/whatever guy looks a bit plain. Try to spiffen him up a bit. Add more stuff to him or something, his design is boring to me.

I'd like to see more, this is interesting.
[Image: 2r423xe.png]

Boris got a make over.
new idle is awesome!
Damn, I thought...nevermind.
I'm just messing with you man. These are awesome. Can't wait to see what comes next.
[Image: qx31ux.gif]
RUN RAYMOND RUN!

This is it for today folks. Tongue
His run needs to be more erratic. It's animated very well, but looks more like a slow chug than hauling ass.

Idle's animation is wonderful.