The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon Ranger Battonage Field Ability Objects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Yucky

I hope this would be useful for some people but here are the Field ability Objects you encounter in Ranger Battonage!

[Image: battonageio7.png] Image Hosting

[Image: battonagethubqp1.png] Image Hosting
Provide some evidence you ripped this?
You're not exactly trusted....
Looks like stuff from serebii.net

Yucky

Elebit Wrote:Looks like stuff from serebii.net

Dazz Wrote:Provide some evidence you ripped this?
You're not exactly trusted....

Elebit, no they have not came from Serebii.
And Dazz I was just scrolling around one day looking for Batonage and then found a rom, so I uploaded it and was playing around with the tools and ripped these objects Smile
Ahem... What "Tools" - Since I consider myself pretty able with most tools for ripping DS sprites, I'll know if you're lying or not.
Screenshot that you can play the game on an emulator please.

Yucky

Dazz Wrote:Ahem... What "Tools" - Since I consider myself pretty able with most tools for ripping DS sprites, I'll know if you're lying or not.

Well I used Paint, I printscreened the screen and carefully got rid of the backgrounds around the objects and put it on a sheet pretty good huh?

And I can't get a screen YET, but I will get one i promise Smile
If you had the rom, you would be able to get a screen anytime.
Why can't you?
Funnily enough, in the fire on the fallen tree, you have it on the exact same frame of the fire's movement as it is on Serebii.net, and on the wall of flames.

Yucky

uxiefan101 Wrote:If you had the rom, you would be able to get a screen anytime.
Why can't you?
Funnily enough, in the fire on the fallen tree, you have it on the exact same frame of the fire's movement as it is on Serebii.net, and on the wall of flames.

It is funny, but anyway I can't get a screen YET cause my rom well it is missing, I swear I should have not let my cousins play it! they must've deleted it, DAMN!! I'll get it as soon as I can Smile
Yeah, it's certainly annoying when that happens. Genki ^_^;
If that's the case, then these must be very good rips (Where did you get the rom? I'd like to rip a couple of stuff, too).
Whoa, pretty funny how that happened, eh?
So how far are you in the game? You got the wall of flames, so I guess you're near the end?

What did you think Jigglypuff and Pichu scene? I was in stitches for HOURS.

Yucky

Dazz Wrote:Whoa, pretty funny how that happened, eh?
So how far are you in the game? You got the wall of flames, so I guess you're near the end?

What did you think Jigglypuff and Pichu scene? I was in stitches for HOURS.

I forgot what actually happened in the game, The other day I was playing PMD2 and today I am like ummmmm what happened in that game?, My memory is really weird, and Uxie like I mentioned earlier I was just surfing the web.
... Ok... Um... Yucky... Just give up... All the cards are held against you and even if you did rip it you are not providing Dazz with enough evidence that he should use it on the site. Now can someone also tell me how you get a signature and avatar?

Yucky

Yuna Wrote:... Ok... Um... Yucky... Just give up... All the cards are held against you and even if you did rip it you are not providing Dazz with enough evidence that he should use it on the site. Now can someone also tell me how you get a signature and avatar?

Listen, First of all SCREW this now okay? I spent days ripping this and no one is appercative of this and Second I am a friend of Serebii's and would not steal from his site and thirdly my reputation is -10 just because I have been accused for something I have been misundersttod by so listen just forget this happened and I'll continue ripping other stuff, and don't you dare say I have stole it!
Look I didn't say you stole it... And I believe you ok... If anyone wants to use it well then it is there for them... End of story.
Pages: 1 2