The VG Resource

Full Version: Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello i am new i have pivot tired of stick guys no rules how to download the things how to download the sprites i like them here just how to download someone tell me?

Edit: lalalla typed to fast without looking laa david coverrd it
English please? That post made no sense.

Also, wrong board. Moving to the Arriving/Leaving board.
yeah, really. i have no idea what you just said.
pivot tired of stick...? What...?
Dazz Wrote:pivot tired of stick...? What...?

IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYONE
Let Me Try my hand at understanding

taytaytayray Wrote:hello i am new
Rather obvious

taytaytayray Wrote:i have pivot

tired of stick guys
These should be two separate statements; pivot is a stick figure animator, which I know Phantom Kirby uses for making joe comic mini-movies for Comix.

taytaytayray Wrote:no rules how to download the things how to download the sprites
doesn't know what the rules are on using sprites here? am I getting the right message?

taytaytayray Wrote:i like them here just how to download someone tell me?
you don't know how to download them?

okay, that's cool; when you click on the link to go to the sprite sheet, right click and go down to "save image as".
David Reinold Wrote:Let Me Try my hand at understanding

taytaytayray Wrote:hello i am new
Rather obvious

taytaytayray Wrote:i have pivot

tired of stick guys
These should be two separate statements; pivot is a stick figure animator, which I know Phantom Kirby uses for making joe comic mini-movies for Comix.

taytaytayray Wrote:no rules how to download the things how to download the sprites
doesn't know what the rules are on using sprites here? am I getting the right message?

taytaytayray Wrote:i like them here just how to download someone tell me?
you don't know how to download them?

okay, that's cool; when you click on the link to go to the sprite sheet, right click and go down to "save image as".

exaly just i dk how to break them i tried on Paint didnt work..
Do i need a Special Type Of Program?
u couldnt understand i typed too fast and wasent looking
Y'know, If someone's commenting on how they can't understand you, that's generally a hint for you to start typing in standard english. This isn't MSN Messenger, you have time to check that what you're posting is fully understandable.

There are several ways to utilise sprite sheets, but it depends on what you want to use them for.