The VG Resource

Full Version: TMNT IV - Super Awesome Remake!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best time since sliced bread.
a mutant ninja turtles tatoo is the worst thing i've ever heard since a girl talked about her snape tatoo.
I am buying this.
it'll likely be a remake of the arcade version. and there's possibilities for a WiiWare release too. Big Grin
I reckon parts of the SNES port will end up in it though, I mean if I remember correctly the Technodrome was only in the SNES game and missing that out would really suck.
brb buying a 360
Hang on. There was a Genesis game called TMNT: The Hyperstone Heist. It borrowed heavily from Turtles of Time (namely the levels).

I hate that it'll probably be e3 before we can get clarification on this.
(05-02-2009, 06:11 PM)Ngamer01 Wrote: [ -> ]Hang on. There was a Genesis game called TMNT: The Hyperstone Heist. It borrowed heavily from Turtles of Time (namely the levels).

I hate that it'll probably be e3 before we can get clarification on this.

In the second screen, it appears a boat stage. Hyperstone Heist didn't have the boat stage, although the one in the city's asphault (appeared at the first screen) was pretty much the same.
Plus Hyperstone Heist is very unpopular, specially compared to Turtles in Time, so it's a lot unlikely to be it.
This is the best thing that has happened to Video Games this year.

Except MadWorld.
Turtles in Time is so much better than MadWorld, I mean sure MadWorld is good but come on... Turtles!
I can't wait to hear the remastered music from this game, bet it'll kick ass.

I still hope this is also coming to the PSN though, PS3's D-pad is just so much better than the 360's.
I saw this earlier today

pretty fucking awesome, definitely getting this when it's

out of it's shell

dohohoho ho

ho
ho

hoho
oh god when i was a kid this game was the shit
the fact that this is rumored to come out on Wiiware already makes me forgive nintendo for making 2008 such a bad year in gaming already

i will be the happiest 6 year old on release day if they keep footsoldier screen throwing, quite possibly the best thing about this game
my friend and i would have footsoldier screenthrowing contests and tally the number of footsoldiers we threw at the screen.

double points for throwing them ass first

i think we should celebrate this by playing 4P TMNT over WinKawaks
(05-03-2009, 12:37 AM)Goemar Wrote: [ -> ]Turtles in Time is so much better than MadWorld, I mean sure MadWorld is good but come on... Turtles!
I can't wait to hear the remastered music from this game, bet it'll kick ass.

I still hope this is also coming to the PSN though, PS3's D-pad is just so much better than the 360's.

I don't know, Turtles was fucking amazing.
But Madworld, right now you can't compare the two.
(05-03-2009, 06:43 AM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]oh god when i was a kid this game was the shit
the fact that this is rumored to come out on Wiiware already makes me forgive nintendo for making 2008 such a bad year in gaming already

i will be the happiest 6 year old on release day if they keep footsoldier screen throwing, quite possibly the best thing about this game
my friend and i would have footsoldier screenthrowing contests and tally the number of footsoldiers we threw at the screen.

double points for throwing them ass first

i think we should celebrate this by playing 4P TMNT over WinKawaks
I'm up for it
Madworld was awesome, but the sequel better have online multiplayer.
Pages: 1 2