The VG Resource

Full Version: Need to know
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HELP! I need to know if I can take sprites from one sheet and sprites from another sheet(from the same game) and put the main characters on one sheet.I will ask the owners of the sheets and credit them if I can do this.I am only doing this so people can get the main characters from one sheet so they dont need alot of sheets.
No.
im not entirely sure what the thought process is for you on that

but the sheets are already organized as good as they can get
organizing it to your preferences is a bad idea
]
(05-01-2009, 04:35 PM)pokejoey Wrote: [ -> ]HELP! I need to know if I can take sprites from one sheet and sprites from another sheet(from the same game) and put the main characters on one sheet.I will ask the owners of the sheets and credit them if I can do this.I am only doing this so people can get the main characters from one sheet so they dont need alot of sheets.

Yes, but makes sure to credit the people who ripped it/ask the owners of the game.
Not if he plans on submitting it, which is, I'm pretty sure, the only reason he posted this topic.
Oh, never thought of that. Actually it seems more like he is just trying to gather the sprites for another project somewhere else when I read it over.
Pointless topic.