The VG Resource

Full Version: Random Crap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2ynig5u.jpg]

NOTE: A good chunk of these are pre-release sprites; basically, you won't find these when you rip them from the game.
I don't follow you. If they're not ripped from the game, where did you get these from? Screenshots?
there are gameplay videos in the official website, but I don't ripping from them would be very accurate, unless he took screenshots of the game and made these based on them
(05-01-2009, 04:21 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]I don't follow you. If they're not ripped from the game, where did you get these from? Screenshots?
Yes. Took the screenshots and reworked them; they're roughly 98% accurate.

Some of these were already in sprite-form on the main page, such as the basic command menu; I just used that palette for the rest.
Updated:
[Image: 21mf5n6.png]

Note: The maker of Demyx's hair is a monster... Gonna Puke
Sorry, but the game isn't out - meaning, this is most definitely incomplete...
(05-08-2009, 02:31 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, but the game isn't out - meaning, this is most definitely incomplete...
The thing is, when the game is out, this is the stuff you won't find in there. Smile

If you want, I can just hold these off til the game is out, and just submit it later as "unused stuff."
What do you mean they won't be in there?
I don't even know what game is this Very Sad
Well I assumed the Kingdom Hearts for the DS...
(05-08-2009, 02:30 PM)Androu1 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't even know what game is this Very Sad
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, for the Nintendo DS; it's out on the 30th of this month in Japan.

(05-08-2009, 02:09 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean they won't be in there?
As I stated in those boxes, most of these sprites were refurbed by me based on videos and screenshots; and a good chunk of them won't be in the final game. I'll show you what I mean:
[Image: 2wgcdus.png]

Every time they release a new batch of screenshots or vids, the interface and style changes. Hence, a lot of the stuff in my sheet won't be found in the final version of the game.
Basically hes submitting beta sprites, that will most likely differ from the final release form of the game.

Similar to how Kh CoM had beta sprites that were never seen in the final release of the game.

I say keep it up, although its up to the mods not me.

Nice work tho
Now I understand. Great job, then. If they're beta they'll be accepted.
Well even so I'd like to wait for the final game to be up - it could be the hud shown in those examples are for different points - when multiple people are with you, smaller, when you start out, as you progress, etc.
Don't jump to conclusion that something is beta when it's only just revealed and there isn't a final product yet.
I am 230% certain these are beta sprites, and not from gradual gameplay... Besides, I had an acquaintance of mine who actually tried this game out, twice. I'm positive.