The VG Resource

Full Version: The Orcs are coming! Run fyl! Aaagghhhh x.x;
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: TheORCSareCOMING.png]
Derpa derp, worked on these in school instead of hwww, positive crit all the wayyyyyy
Are you kidding, not one of the 34 people who looked at this commented it haha.
screw off and wait for someone to comment, bitching about people just looking doesn't get you anywhere
1up, fuck off. I fucking hate you, you may be a damn good spriter, but you're a huge douche-bag and everyone knows it. I wasn't bitching either it's called pointing out a fact, which is a rather common thing, believe it or not. I thought it was funny. I was not complaining. So get your facts straight before you decide to be a huge distinguished gentleman to somebody who's never actually done anything to you. So to put this politely, fuck off. Smile
(05-01-2009, 04:42 PM)Lucas Olivarde Wrote: [ -> ]1up, fuck off. I fucking hate you, you may be a damn good spriter, but you're a huge douche-bag and everyone knows it. I wasn't bitching either it's called pointing out a fact, which is a rather common thing, believe it or not. I thought it was funny. I was not complaining. So get your facts straight before you decide to be a huge distinguished gentleman to somebody who's never actually done anything to you. So to put this politely, fuck off. Smile

By bitching about him saying you're bitching, you're not exactly helping prove your point.

He was right to begin with so to put this politely, fuck off. Smile
(05-01-2009, 04:43 PM)Prometheus Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2009, 04:42 PM)Lucas Olivarde Wrote: [ -> ]1up, fuck off. I fucking hate you, you may be a damn good spriter, but you're a huge douche-bag and everyone knows it. I wasn't bitching either it's called pointing out a fact, which is a rather common thing, believe it or not. I thought it was funny. I was not complaining. So get your facts straight before you decide to be a huge distinguished gentleman to somebody who's never actually done anything to you. So to put this politely, fuck off. Smile

By bitching about him saying you're bitching, you're not exactly helping prove your point.

He was right to begin with so to put this politely, fuck off. Smile
How was he right, I thought it was funny, I wasn't complaining. *Note the haha in the second post.
Oh and I am bitching now, but I'm still proving my initial point that I wasn't bitching about people not commenting. I was never proving that the last post I made wasn't bitchy, cause it was, and I know that. Not only that, but it's my thread so how bout you fuck off too Prometheus.
>note the haha in the second post
>haha.
(This post was last modified: Today 05:42 PM by Lucas Olivarde.)
i win
and on top of that, i find if funny that you assume telling me i'm a douchebag is going to break new ground or some shit

i know im a duochebag

everyone else knows it

you know it

the people that don't have a problem with it are the people that actually have a pair and can look past my posts and see that even if they aren't all OMG DATS AMAYZIN, i do have valid advice. grow the fuck up

grow a pair

shut the fuck up and learn that just because i'm a dick doesn't mean you need to try and call me out
Grats. I still didn't mean it to be bitchy. I was being completely light-hearted when I said it, cause I'm the only one who knew my true intentions.
I win.
op has now just successfully backpedaled

thread is complete
(05-01-2009, 04:50 PM)Lucas Olivarde Wrote: [ -> ]Grats. I still didn't mean it to be bitchy. I was being completely light-hearted when I said it, cause I'm the only one who knew my true intentions.
I win.

youre such a saint
Whatever 1up. You know what, grats. I don't really care.
Be a douche.
You will never change my opinion about you.
You're an overly-defensive person who clearly has some self-esteem issues.
Also, grats on having valid advice like 1 out of every 15 posts.
You have SOME advice, the majority of the people here can not only be respectful but can also give advice just as good/better than yours.
So grats on less than average advice.
>you will never chane my opinion about you

i just love how you think i care!!!
Well you just tried to convince me up there that under the asshole you just a really smart kid.
Which is a joke.
(05-01-2009, 04:56 PM)Lucas Olivarde Wrote: [ -> ]Also, grats on having valid advice like 1 out of every 15 posts.
You have SOME advice, the majority of the people here can not only be respectful but can also give advice just as good/better than yours.
So grats on less than average advice.

pfffhahaha

what are you talking about

tsr is like the hot spot of shitting spriters who cant do jack shit for anyone. people like 1up are the only things keeping this forum at a decent quality level. from the looks of it youre denying of 1upism is having a greatly negative impact on your skill and the forums average skill.

so grats on less than average skills
also also also

all of my advice is valid whether you want to realize it or not. the reason i've been able to improve so fast is because shawn does the same shit to me

whatever you make, you need someone being a complete dick to you so you go and constantly look over things until you're sure you've fixed every little detail that you can. one comment like "the legs suck" would just come off as flaming to you. however, i read that and start to think about every little thing i could be fixing about those

again

grow up and stop thinking you're a saint

edit:spelling errors fixed
Pages: 1 2