The VG Resource

Full Version: Favourite Character's Voice?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In your opinion, which characters voice do you think is most suited for the role?
Most people I can assume will say Solid Snake, but in my opinion it's Kain from Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain - the voice is perfect, and gives me goose bumps.
Jack Cayman. MadWorld.
Travis Touchdown. No More Heroes.
Iori Yagami. King of Fighters. (come on, even if it's in Japanese, it's fucking classic)
Also the entire Snake family. Yes, including Liquid. BROTHERRRRRR
Kirby.

No, probably Sgt. Roebuck.
Why did you dieeeee ;o;
Mario and Wario bros, and Leon Kennedy in his one liner glory.

Oh yeah, also Mega Man/X when he sounds like a girl. It's time to get serious indeed.
Cole Train. Gears of War 1/2.
(05-01-2009, 08:56 AM)Oranos Wrote: [ -> ]Cole Train. Gears of War 1/2.
How the fuck did I forget this

Oh, and Greg Proops and John DiMaggio doing the voices of the MW announcers. Fuck yeah.
Imran Zakhaev. Call of Duty 4.
Algol. Soul Calibur IV.
NiGHTS from Journey of Dreams
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxrv6b6TK6o
Klonoa's english voice from the Door to Phantomile remake
http://klonoagame.com/

okay, now that your ears bleed I'm going to be serious now
MGS Snakes, Travis Touchdown... Everyone from Dead Rising also has awesome VAs.
Manny Calavera.

If you don't know who that is, I never liked you anyway.
SoTN dracula.
(05-01-2009, 06:37 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Kain from Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain - the voice is perfect, and gives me goose bumps.

THIS.
VERY
HARD.

Raziel was pretty good too.
Auron from FFX. No, seriously. I think his voice is probably one of the best-fitting in the game. Also? Smokin' hot.

...I can't think of any other games with voice acting where any one character's voice just seemed to click. *lolfail*
Taz the Tasmanian Tiger.

Best voice ever. Smug
Yuri Lowel and Rita Mordio in Tales of Vesperia. Neither get on my nerves, and both voices suit their characters.

Travis Touchdown's voice is also pretty much dead on.

Also, Wario. Expecially if he has lines of diologue. Which is rare. Nintendo should do something about that.
definitely charmy bee from shadow the hedgehog
Pages: 1 2