The VG Resource

Full Version: I didn't see a brawl topic soo....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
http://hax2themax.blindwatchdog.net/

We are a new texture hacking team and we would like suggestions.

send any to [email protected]
I lol'ed at Panda Kirby.
Ha, I know. It was really good for his first texture, and mine just plained sucked.. *looks at fuusuke ness*
I wouldn't normally lock this for just advertising, but I like this actually.
Also, my suggestion; Why not turn Kirby into all of the enemies in the Kirby games that were similar - Waddle Dee, etc?
Or edit toon link to have the classic link colours, pink hair etc.
EDIT: who cares about what I said, HOLY SHITE

BigSharkZ Wrote:Hey guys!

This is BigSharkZ from EliteSmashHackers.

Something even more epic than textures is being worked on...

And that is...MODEL HACKING!

Yes, I'm right.

And..you know what's better? Each texture has a different model, which means..even more characters!

And guess what? You can do this with the SD Loader! The models are in the .pac files, and the SD Codes can load them, so yeah. Big Grin

This is my first model hack Tongue

[Image: secret.jpg?w=451&h=288]

I'll make more in the future.

Remember to visit us!
http://elitesmashhackers.wordpress.com/

~BigSharkZ
(05-01-2009, 03:14 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't normally lock this for just advertising, but I like this actually.
Also, my suggestion; Why not turn Kirby into all of the enemies in the Kirby games that were similar - Waddle Dee, etc?
Or edit toon link to have the classic link colours, pink hair etc.

Yeah this would be awesome. Waddle Dee and Doo playable. Haha.

Lol. And playing as Shadow would be cool.
Big Boss please.
Model Hacking sounds awesome! I vote Master Chief for Brawl.
I assume that it'll be models already in the system - meaning, because Shadow is an assist trophy, he's usable. Just like the stage for Sonic - Knuckles, Tails and Silver (FUCK YEAH I LOVE SILVER HE IS SO THE BEST) are in the background.
since I know bigshark, I'll ask him to change sonic into silver.
I was kidding - I HATE Silver Tongue
Knuckles though...
Knuckles, eew. IMO silver would work best or maybe metal sonic.
Hack Marth into Gray Fox.

DO IT

edit: or if trophies can be used... do Raiden too.
From what I gathered from lurking in the original SmashBoards thread, it seemed like the model importer would work with any model as long as it used the bones and materials from the original model. I've got the Halo 3 Beta model of Master Chief, but it needs to be T-posed and rigged with a Brawl character's bones. I've got the textures set up, but it still needs to be T-posed and rigged and I suck at doing that. Here's a picture of it with Captain Falcon's bones.
[Image: brawlchief.png]
If its not too much trouble, could you ask bigshark if he'd be willing to finish it? If he or anyone else from the team wants to work on it I can get it uploaded for them.
That is fucking awesome O_O

EDIT: Although, to be honest, don't you think Master Chief would work better as Snake instead of Captain Falcon? Although I suppose the headband would throw the model off...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8