The VG Resource

Full Version: In honor of Mario Kart Wii...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mario Kart DS (Nintendo DS)

Course Images
[Image: ta0uc8.png]

Paint Screen
[Image: ta0uc8.png]

Also, quick questions.
1.Does everything posted here get submitted?
2. Are my sheets complete? I hope so, because i had to delete my ROM. WAAAAAYYY too big file size.
3. Are they good?
Is there a difference between them? The top and bottom one.

1. Yes, this is where you would post your sheets to get them accepted.
2. I believe thats them all, I haven't played the game in a bit, and I guess the multiplayer stages have different style of selection icons anyway.
3. Yes they are good.
the rip is certainly nice, but I made some tweaking into your sheet. You'll notice the difference if you examine your sheet a bit.

[Image: courseselectionpz5.png]
Pretty much what Flare said. I think you posted the same image twice by accident Smile
The sheet are nice. Good rip.
SamsterBoy: I couldn't tell what was wrong (or what you change til just now), but its nice that would you would do that Tongue.
Flare Wrote:SamsterBoy: I couldn't tell what was wrong (or what you change til just now), but its nice that would you would do that Tongue.

Big Grin I like helping if I can and he's lucky I'm pretty damn bored too. Tongue
He realigned some of them which were a couple pixels out of place and removed a little corner piece left on from the background on one of them on the bottom row Big Grin
Dazz Wrote:He realigned some of them which were a couple pixels out of place and removed a little corner piece left on from the background on one of them on the bottom row Big Grin

Actually, the shapes are like that in the game, missing one corner.
And yes, I did accidentally post the image twice. Whoops.

PAINT SCREEN
[Image: smyh3n.png]
Better.

But the colors are dull. Maybe you should've used Dualis for brighter colors...