The VG Resource

Full Version: Wii 2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Fuck yeah.

(Not trollin' totally serious)
If it's going to be like 360 or ps3 graphics that means HD. Anybody up for HD metroid or HD pikachu?
Quote:Iwata said that Mario creator Shigeru Miyamoto had completed all of his stated creations for the console.

In other words Miyamoto has no more games for the Wii...thats it? Those are ALL of the games he's making?!
If this means actual motion control and not waggle detection then I'm pumped.
I hope that they keep gamecube games to work with it and in HD? If they can do it with movies with blueray why not video games.
Blu-Ray might be a bit much. Definitely needs DVD support and HD-DVD format games or something.
(04-29-2009, 03:18 PM)LilGrim1991 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Iwata said that Mario creator Shigeru Miyamoto had completed all of his stated creations for the console.

In other words Miyamoto has no more games for the Wii...thats it? Those are ALL of the games he's making?!
http://www.mcvuk.com/news/31423/Wii-Musi...-last-idea
“He was saying that he needs to think up more ideas now.”
(04-29-2009, 03:30 PM)Osiris Wrote: [ -> ]Blu-Ray might be a bit much. Definitely needs DVD support and HD-DVD format games or something.

actually the original wii had the ability to play DVDs with the right codec (no hard-modding needed!), as in liek, after not even 10 minutes with the twilight hack I had spirited away playing on my wii.
also could play movies off my SD card. Seemed silly Nintendo never set it up themselves...
what the shit. theyre like "OH YES PS3 GRAPHICS, BLU-RAY, ACTUAL MOTION CONTROL" but itll be a dump
(04-29-2009, 03:20 PM)Tuna Unleashed Wrote: [ -> ]If this means actual motion control and not waggle detection then I'm pumped.

Isn't the Motion Plus supposed to solve that?
(04-29-2009, 03:33 PM)Mecha Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2009, 03:30 PM)Osiris Wrote: [ -> ]Blu-Ray might be a bit much. Definitely needs DVD support and HD-DVD format games or something.

actually the original wii had the ability to play DVDs with the right codec (no hard-modding needed!), as in liek, after not even 10 minutes with the twilight hack I had spirited away playing on my wii.
also could play movies off my SD card. Seemed silly Nintendo never set it up themselves...

Japanese Wiis can play DVDs.
I have no idea why they didn't implement them in the west.

Nintendo have allot more money now. Hopefully this new console will have awesome graphics. I'd love to be able to play my favorite games in higher definition.
I think "stated" was a typo. Probably meant "started"
(04-29-2009, 04:02 PM)BigG Wrote: [ -> ]Japanese Wiis can play DVDs.
I have no idea why they didn't implement them in the west.
it has been like this since the NES.
Monday, 4th August 2008
Pages: 1 2 3