The VG Resource

Full Version: Wii and Animal Crossing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't think I can get any more textures from Animal Crossing, but I'll look into ripping more Wii stuff.
[Image: animalcrossingsectionic.png][Image: animalcrossingmemorycar.png]

[Image: wiisectionicon.png][Image: wiistrapwarning.png][Image: wiihomebuttonmenuicon.png]

I got the Wii strap warning screens in every NTSC language and in both 640x480 and 800x600. I uploaded them as a rar since sheets consisting of large amounts of stuff that size are a bit unreasonable.

Edit:The home button menu sheet is fixed.
That wiimote is totally screwed up...
I'm not sure why it looks like that. That's how it ripped. I can try to find another converter, but that's the best I can do for now.

Edit: Okay I found a MUCH better converter. The other one didn't rip the transparency right at all. I'll upload a fixed sheet soon.
What in the heck...?! Is everything in regards to Wii and GCN games considered textures, even if they aren't used on 3D models themselves?!?!?! DANG!!! o_O
Well technically they do have 3D models. Its just that you don't notice because they're completely flat. Unfortunately, nowadays models are generally used instead of sprites. This is particularly vexing for Geometry Wars. I tried to rip the stuff from the PC version, but well it only had 4 textures. 2 of these were invisible squares used for god knows what while one was the Bizarre Creations logo. The last was just a grey, pillow shaded line that was colored through the game's programming and used as a texture for a bunch of flat pieces that make up the models. While this allows for some neat particle explosions, I was disappointed when I actually tried to rip from the game. :/