The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello, there.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been a long time user of TSR's resources (many thanks for that, by the way, very useful), and decided to come aboard. I'm fairly new to spriting, and take a heavy influence from Earthbound/Mother 3. I'll cut it short there as actual pictures and sprites speak louder than any words you can describe them with.

Anyway, just want to say hi.
(04-28-2009, 08:48 PM)J. Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM SPAMHAUL and you'll be fine. Big Grin
I assume SPAMHAUL is the /b/ of TSR? Not to say that's necessarily a bad thing, though. Most forums have a Random board, and they're all fine. If you've been to one crazy board, you've more-or-less been to 'em all.
Spamhaul isn't exactly that bad of a board, but it's best you don't make horrible posts or act annoying and you'd be fine

sup btw
Hi       
Welcome, do your best.
(04-28-2009, 08:49 PM)Shurikenblade Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2009, 08:48 PM)J. Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM SPAMHAUL and you'll be fine. Big Grin
I assume SPAMHAUL is the /b/ of TSR?

/b/SR
sup i'm kosheh i moderate spamhaul

hello how are you japanese weapon o/
Quote:If you've been to one crazy board, you've more-or-less been to 'em all.
okay so you basically know nothing about spamhaul
don't post their yet just lurk a bit
and then some more
and then maybe post, if you think you can handle it
if you can handle a cock you can handle spamhaul

alongside this warning I figure I won't be a massive dick and I'll welcome you here uh,
shurikenblade

Welcome.