The VG Resource

Full Version: Sone Sprite Edits I did
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here are some edits i did from fighting games.....T_T
Zombie Liu Kang
[Image: CVS_Zombie_Liu_Kang_by_MugenGuy.gif]
SF3 Gou Hibiki(Dan Hibiki's father)
[Image: SF3_Gou_Hibiki_by_MugenGuy.gif]
Akuma
[Image: Akuma_by_MugenGuy.gif]
Niko Brellic from GTA
[Image: Niko_Brellic_by_MugenGuy.gif]
My version of the question(from DC comics)
[Image: The_Question_by_MugenGuy.gif]
Random Frankensprite 1
[Image: Avenger_1_Diego_by_MugenGuy.gif]
Random Frankensprite 2
[Image: Avenger_2_Ralf_by_MugenGuy.gif]
Trilby from 5 days a stranger
[Image: Trilby_by_MugenGuy.gif]
SVC Goutetsu
[Image: SNK_Goutetsu_by_MugenGuy.gif]
The Question
[Image: CVS_The_Question_by_MugenGuy.gif]
CVS World Heroes
[Image: CVS_World_Heroes_by_MugenGuy.gif]
Alfred from Batman
[Image: Alfred_by_MugenGuy.gif]
I will add more when i feel like it....T_T
And tell me what i should improve on and how they are.
Correct me if i am wrong, but edits aren't allowed here, arent they?
They look good, it would be nice to see the originals with the edited ones so I can see what you changed on them.
(04-28-2009, 03:03 PM)Metaru Wrote: [ -> ]Correct me if i am wrong, but edits aren't allowed here, arent they?
You can't submit edits unless they're very extensives, like turning one sprite into an entire decent sheet.

but in Sprite Discussion, they are allowed. And they are encouraged for new spriters to help them become better. If someone isn't at the level of customs yet, they can make edits to improve.
(04-28-2009, 03:15 PM)EpicWes Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2009, 03:03 PM)Metaru Wrote: [ -> ]Correct me if i am wrong, but edits aren't allowed here, arent they?
You can't submit edits unless they're very extensives, like turning one sprite into an entire decent sheet.

but in Sprite Discussion, they are allowed. And they are encouraged for new spriters to help them become better. If someone isn't at the level of customs yet, they can make edits to improve.
I hate it when people say that.
"I'm not gud enough 2 custummmm EmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassed" is a sad excuse, unless you haven't even used paint/photoshop/gimp before.
:I
I hate when people say "custom Sprites". as if the only valid pixel art is the ones that come from a game.. come on.
(04-28-2009, 03:32 PM)Redd Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2009, 03:15 PM)EpicWes Wrote: [ -> ]

I hate it when people say that.
"Your not good enough to make custom sprites"
EmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassed" is a sad excuse, unless you haven't even used paint/photoshop/gimp before.
:I

it's called accepting criticism, and there is no excuse not to accept it, because were only trying to help.

also fixing post for your lack of grammar.
(04-28-2009, 03:43 PM)Metaru Wrote: [ -> ]I hate when people say "custom Sprites". as if the only valid pixel art is the ones that come from a game.. come on.
I don't understand what you're saying. "custom" has nothing to do with validity of sprites. It means someone mad eit themselves, as opposed to stealing from someone else, ripping from a game, or editing it from a base sprite.
Metaru comes from a place where people mostly do scratch work and not edits, thus the word "custom sprites" isn't used where he's from.

However where EpicWes is at, a place where people MOSTLY do edit sprites, the word custom was made to separate scratch sprites and edited sprites, instead of just "sprite" and "sprite edit." which would be confusing amongst our minors(For some reason).

Hope this clears things up!
Are you sure your not allowd to submit edits cause there are some edits submitted the sections even called custom/edits
exactly why i am asking.
(04-28-2009, 03:06 PM)Mega_Virus Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2009, 02:45 PM)Harpagos Wrote: [ -> ]
They look good, it would be nice to see the originals with the edited ones so I can see what you changed on them.
Ok Wink
[Image: LIST.png]
It looks Big
And Flat
And Blurry
(04-29-2009, 04:01 PM)Darkkingofgames Wrote: [ -> ]It looks Big
And Flat
And Blurry
the forum shrunk the image go here
http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss335...s/LIST.png
(04-29-2009, 04:19 PM)Harpagos Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2009, 04:01 PM)Darkkingofgames Wrote: [ -> ]It looks Big
And Flat
And Blurry
the forum shrunk the image go here
http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss335...s/LIST.png
bad news, looks like you're the one who resized the image.
Pages: 1 2