The VG Resource

Full Version: TSR Challenge #2: Movie Poster Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Movie Poster Challenge!

This week, you are challenged to:
Sprite a movie poster for a fictional movie about a group of kids bieng terrorized by a monster tree. You can make this any genre you want, for example; comedy, horror, fantasy, sci fi or whatever.

Size: 200x250 No smaller, no bigger.
Palette 16 colors max
Animation: No.
Due Date: By Sunday 12 AM GMT, next week.
Transparency: No.
Additonal: A title for the movie must be visible on the poster, you can name it whatever you want. Credits aren't necessary. A tagline is also optional, it would be cool though.

Everyone is welcome to participate.
GMT to keep track of how much time you have left.

Be creative, and good luck!

Challengers:
Torres.
Mozzy
Solink
Vipershark
Phantom K
ssbKid
robo9
Omega
EdpR
Osiris

Feel free to post comments or questions.
**ONLY POST FINISHED ENTRIES IN THIS TOPIC**

**Limit: One entry per user**
I will join, can we make the deadline farther though. Most of us cannot sprite during the school week.
Judging by the last challenge, thats obviously not true. Also, see Pixeljoint.
Ugh. Ok Is it possible to change a ms paint file to 200 by 250??? Like I dont know the exact size.
I'm in :]
(04-26-2009, 08:58 PM)Torres. Wrote: [ -> ]Ugh. Ok Is it possible to change a ms paint file to 200 by 250??? Like I dont know the exact size.

(ctrl+E)> Width: 200 Hieght: 250
(04-26-2009, 08:58 PM)Torres. Wrote: [ -> ]Ugh. Ok Is it possible to change a ms paint file to 200 by 250??? Like I dont know the exact size.

Image > Attributes >200x250
that wasn't so hard

guess I'm in
I'm in
Thanks, I see that they are awarding trophies now, under your avatar. Will there be one for participation.
Oh god, this is just begging me to use wispy woods but I'll resist.
I'm probably gonna join too.
No.
I just realised my schedule is filled with homework.
We'll see if I can fit this into my schedule, I hope I can.
You can sign me up Mozz, this might be a bit better than the last contest for me....
im in.
I got a rad idea for it Big Grin
edit: nevermind i dont/wont have the time this week/i dont feel like it anymore/bad excuse #3
Count me in Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8