The VG Resource

Full Version: Random Drawings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys! First post! I drew this: [Image: luigi.png]
This is my first sprite! How do you like it? I will post more of my drawings in this thread if that's okay with you.
The cap's way too long and the outlines jagged. Where does the light come from?
I like it cold Wink
that's pretty good for a first sprite! Surprise
however,
his cap looks...weird and is too big
his body should be in a more dynamic pose
one of his arms is shorter than the other
[Image: luigi.png]

----
Any better?
In some places it could be less jagged, for instance just above his nose. The arm on the right seems rather short compared to the one on the left, and I don't like the part between the trousers and the shoes. He seems rather broad and high-shouldered for Luigi, and his moustache should be black, so I suggest you look for a picture to refer to.
(04-26-2009, 01:59 PM)Chris2Balls Wrote: [ -> ]In some places it could be less jagged, for instance just above his nose. The arm on the right seems rather short compared to the one on the left, and I don't like the part between the trousers and the shoes. He seems rather broad and high-shouldered for Luigi, and his moustache should be black, so I suggest you look for a picture to refer to.

[Image: 20090426-p6wpdbrbxkgb1sgwiteugikahi.jpg]
(04-26-2009, 01:45 PM)thatoneguy159 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys! First post! I drew this: [Image: luigi.png]
This is my first sprite! How do you like it? I will post more of my drawings in this thread if that's okay with you.
Umm that looks kind of wierd it needs alot of work like the shoes have wrong shading thereby making it look like he's pigeon toed plus the outline of the shoe on the right needs to point a little bit away from us, the hat is to big in width, the arm on the right is to short, clothes are a little to baggy, the eyes looks like he's retarded, or cyclops, and the moustach is hanging on his nose instead of being between the nose and the upper lip, and shading is off meaning there's no actual definite light angle.
But it does look like Luigi lol.