The VG Resource

Full Version: LOZ: Zol [Custom]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm planning on submitting this...but I'm having trouble with the icons.

Anyway, here it is. Done in Project: Oracles Reborn style. Every sheet I manage to finish, I plan to submit, so you may be seeimg more from me in the future.

[Image: Zolz.png]
Smooth the bottom lines of the second to fouth frame. They look jaggy.
Okay, it should be fixed now. Thanks. I just noticed that.
(04-26-2009, 04:55 PM)Black Boo Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, it should be fixed now. Thanks. I just noticed that.
I hated the shading, and couldn't figure out how to explain it except just do it myself although this might not be Oracle style.
[Image: 30c7847cf4.png]
Wait, aren't these things in Zelda 2?
Those were Bits and Bots, though a lot of the enemies were variations of LoZ ones. Maybe not a lot, but some were.
Megavirus: That shading was done to make them seem a little more transparent, aka, you can see a bit of their shadow through them. I know, because it was SGG who gave me tips on the shading.

Everyone else: Thanks for the replies. Big Grin
(04-27-2009, 04:27 PM)Black Boo Wrote: [ -> ]Megavirus: That shading was done to make them seem a little more transparent, aka, you can see a bit of their shadow through them. I know, because it was SGG who gave me tips on the shading.

Everyone else: Thanks for the replies. Big Grin
Ooh sorry I kind of thought that, but then I looked at some of the sprites bottom transparent circumfrence doesn't touch the sides but oh well.
Edit: ooh I get it now lol.
looks fine to me, although the darkest shade of red (outside from the outline colour) seems a little too dark compared to the lighter shades. Otherwise good work Genki ^_^
Should be fixed. I was thinking that as well.

I think I've got the same problem on Din's hair...
yeah that's fixed it, looks excellent to me Genki ^_^