The VG Resource

Full Version: It's clubba-rin' time! (bad pun)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been a while since I posted here, anyway, I need some C+C on this please :B.

[Image: Clubba-2.png]

Custom Clubba for a Mario beat-em'-up fangame project that I'm starting. I haven't even started on his club yet. It's not in any real existing style, at least none that I know of.
I like it, the lineart and shading, it looks like a pokemon. The "Hair" thing looks cut and paste it is not on the head enough
[Image: Clubba-3.png]

Tried to play with the palette a bit. I also but black lines on the inside. I think it fits the style anyway.

Really wish I could get some comments....
I like the first pallette more, and I did give you a comment.
Yeah, sorry, I was busy posting. Didn't realize that someone had posted. Also, I think the first palette just doesn't have enough contrast. That's why I decided to change it.
Well, that is your decision but, still listen to the hair problem.
Yeah, I'll try to see if I can fix that. Also, Photobucket must be screwed up at the moment or something, cause it's not displaying my images.

-edit-

Alright, it's working again.
Tried messing with the hair, but I couldn't get it to look the way I wanted, so instead I focused on the club.

[Image: Clubba.png]

I think I'm going to start on walking animations now.
I think the old palette was better... it's a cute sprite though~ Heart