The VG Resource

Full Version: Hero of winds in eternia style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://img4.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=toon...esheet.png

And heres what the new eyes will look like.

[attachment=2220]
Assuming this isn't an edit or anything, this is really good. I'm not familiar with the style, but this seems flawless to me.
(04-26-2009, 08:11 AM)mozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Assuming this isn't an edit or anything, this is really good. I'm not familiar with the style, but this seems flawless to me.

Its not an edit, its custom which eyes do you prefer?
The one on the left.
Excellent.

Animated pls?
Eyebrows will give more expression to Link. Good work.
I can't add eyebrows to him every time I try he looks weird.
This is excellent; great work. I definitely prefer the one on the left!
Isn't it a little... I don't know, tall?

Also, the sword seems too small, especially around the blade. ToE weapons are generally large.
(04-27-2009, 11:03 AM)Geo the Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't it a little... I don't know, tall?

Also, the sword seems too small, especially around the blade. ToE weapons are generally large.
Looks almost exactly like Windwaker Link, It would of been nice if you changed his face to look more like the way you would want Link to look like its more interesting that way unless thats way see Link.
Link needs some work done on his clothes, give a extra darker shade to Link, and I can't say anything about the weapons outline cause you used black opaque I think I know why you did that to so that way if you change the opaque the sprites outline is fully destroyed I do that with some of my sprites that I am working on, and don't want people to steal it except what I do is I have a black opaque but when its on show, and tell its transparent you can see the outline till you download the sheet, and realize it has a black opaque.
its me, or you posted this on PJ as part of a Smash Bros Mockup?