The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon DP Underground Items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Yucky

Here are the Underground Items you find in the Underground in Diamond and Pearl, If more itmes are found in the up coming game Platnium I'll update it Smile

[Image: dpgd6.png]

[Image: dpthumbkr8.png]
Good job.

Yucky

SuperKirby Wrote:Good job.

Thank you Smile
And cool avatar!
You forgot the elemental plates (the ones you can attach to Arceus). They're not completely underground items, but they still have images for the underground.
Nice rips.and where do you buy an emulator youkno for ripping sprites.
Aceh Wrote:Nice rips.and where do you buy an emulator youkno for ripping sprites.

You don't buy, you download. Just Google for an Emulator. For the DS, I recommend the iDeas (for games that require saves) and No$GBA (better running, just make sure the backlight is on the right setting). You have to download the ROMS (which is copyright infringement, which is illegal, or at least over here in the US). I'd download, but don't go downloading a lot, like people do with music. That'll make you suspicious. As long as you're not selling the ROMs/Emulators, you won't get in trouble, at most, a cease and desist letter, if you're even caught (and if you are, then you know you're doin it rong).
SOME things are wrong:
-Old Amber is part of the Fossils ('cuz you can reanimate Aerodactyl from this).
-Moon Stone is part of the Evolutionaries (You can let evolve Skitty, Nidorina, Clefary, etc. with this item).
-Oval Stone is also part of the Evolutionaries (Let hold this item to Happiny, and grew it one level at daytime. It will evolve to Chansey).
-You can part the Extra sections into Rocks (Smooth Rock, Damp Rock, Icy Rock and Heat Rock), Moneymaking Items (Items that can be sold for high prices, Star Piece and Rare Bone), Revives, Other Hold Items (Hard Stone, Everstone, Light Clay and Iron Ball) and Other Items (Heart Scale (Because it does nothing when hold, and there's a Guy in Pastoria City that tutor moves for Heart Scales) and Odd Keystone (Item is needed to get Spiritomb)).
-And what Gridiron said, add sprites and section Plates. I almost forgot it.

And now... DO IT AND DON'T FORGET THIS!!!
...Thank you...
It looks great, but I'm just saying that based on the previous pokemon ranger items thread the sprites look a lot like the ones here:

http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/underground.shtml

I'm not saying that you stole the sprites or anything, I was just saying that if you could rip some more underground things like the elemental plates and some underground things that haven't been ripped before, then it wouldn't seem like you stole it.
He did steal them... And this topic is old as hell.
Dazz Wrote:He did steal them... And this topic is old as hell.

You forgot 1 thing.

When I clicking the right mouse button at that site, I don't get a menu (espacially when I did it on an image or a selected piece of text). This is also so at Psypoke, another Pokémon Site.

Of course, he can use the Print-Screen button on the keyboard, but so are some images not good (For example, an image is at half. You then need to paste the other part, but then you have some pieces too many or too less of the other part. If it's too many, you need to paste it good (not really a prob). But if you have too less, you need to get another part (That is alot harder)).

I think you aren't a member of the forums of Serebii or Psypoke. ONLY a member of the forums of those sites can prove that.
Actually, it was proved already that he stole all the other sheets he submitted, and this isn't exactly much different; It's also in the same order, is missing the same stuff, and this guy has no idea how to emulate a DS or even extract files, which would be pointless anyway because they're heavily decrypted images.

I don't make claims of theft unless I know my shit, thank you very much, and I don't need to be a member of a pokemon site to know when content is stolen. I work on a SPRITING website where it's my JOB to know if something is stolen.