The VG Resource

Full Version: Winners of the NES Fighter Sprite Challenge!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
1st Place:
Shawn
[Image: mothafuckingayfishf.png]

2nd Place:
Starpower
[Image: spritecomp.png]

3rd Place:
1up
[Image: taizohori.png]
Wow noone voted but me. The entries are really good but it doesn't have the name of who made it on it which is not a big problem but im curious who made what.
i voted everyone cuz it's possible.

your poll is flawed.
Which is precisely why I said PLEASE ONLY GIVE 3 VOTES in large bright orange text. I don't exactly have much of a choice. If I kept it at one, it would take forever for winners to be decided.
well at least no one will feel bad when they come and see they got no votes.

you should be thanking me.
Well now that everybody knows you did that just to prove the flaw of the poll, it isn't going to make much of a difference now, is it c;
i voted for like 10 people and then read your post

and then erad shawn's post
I voted for three.
Wait..

Where's mine at? Very Sad Is mine the one with the red x?
Ah shoot :c

I'm so sorry, I thought your entry was the green guy with the big nose while I was setting the poll up.

Put it up, and to make it fair, I gave you two votes.
Thank you Mozzy. Big Grin Hmm...who to vote for..*votes*
Shit this was due wasn't it :/

aw'' fuck.

anyway heres what I got,
[Image: Asfhk.png]
It still is a wip but I'll finish it for the hell of it.
Mozzy: next time, put someone's name, and the links of their entries.

it would had been beter if we grouped our entries in one single image :/, all my votes are split between my 3 figthers :V
Man, I wish Solink's could have been grouped together like Shawn's were. I would have voted for it- I dunno if that's fair or not :V

Anyways, great job guys.
(04-26-2009, 12:59 PM)Dex Wrote: [ -> ]Man, I wish Solink's could have been grouped together like Shawn's were. I would have voted for it- I dunno if that's fair or not :V

Anyways, great job guys.
What? I though that if someone made multiple entries the votes would be put as ''one entry'' only Very Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4