The VG Resource

Full Version: LoZ:ALttP (SNES) - Bunny Link rip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: bunnylinkicon.png]
Edit: Updated.

I suppose this needs some critcism first... Not sure what else to say about it.

May have gotten the sheet format wrong, not entirely sure...
Is that not missing a lot of poses?
Bunny Link only has walking poses. And as I've noticed from actually walking around in-game, the side (left, right) sprites only has two sprites.
What about jumping down a cliff?
Bunny Link has no 'jumping from cliff' sprites, just like normal Link. I have jumped over cliffs multiple times with him, and found that sometimes Bunny Link will 'hold still' or will lift up a foot, which is part of his walking sprites, when doing so.

I'm guessing that the problem here is that his sheet is too small?
Dazz, I checked, the Bunny only gets a some head frames and some body frames. Nothing else.
No, I think the problem is that it may be incomplete. If it isn't, then it's done.
It'd be weid if it only had that few walking frames - Link has a good bunch more.
Ed: nevermind, i just checked some videos on Youtube and it seems like those three frames are all it has got.

Anyways, the tag says "TSA only" - Should be an R rather, huh?
Oh dear, I'm sorry about the A. I'll fix it when I get on the other computer, which is where I saved the sheet.

Yeah, Bunny Link's sprites were comprised of its head and body, which I just snapped together.
(04-27-2009, 02:43 PM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]Anyways, the tag says "TSA only" - Should be an R rather, huh?

XD, it seems someone's been to 'The Hylia' alot lately.
Hmm... Fair enough - I'll save it up once you fix the tag Smile
Alright, I've updated the sheet now. I think the sheet tag should also be correct now... I think. Thank you.
Nice one Smile

It's in my queue - it'll probably be in the update after the next one, so I'd say in about a week.