The VG Resource

Full Version: supportbros' Submissions~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After a bit of guidance (and a period of lurking around), finally got around to logging and getting some stuff done.

Going to be knocking out a few projects... Projects underway include texture ripping from:
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Super Smash Bros. Melee

Figured I'd give that heads-up. Tongue

In any case, let's get to the good stuff. (Depending on how this turns... I'll see for now.)

I will be periodically updating with either which game, so keep an eye out for that.~

!UPDATED SHEETS!
[Image: charizardgaa.png] [Image: mewqcl.png] [Image: heatran.png] [Image: phione.png]

NEWEST SHEETS
Current listing posted here.

***********Pokémon Battle Revolution***********

[Image: pbrtitle.png]

-Pokémon (1st Gen.)
[Image: charizardgaa.png] [Image: articunos.png] [Image: zapdos.png] [Image: moltresj.png] [Image: mewtwok.png] [Image: mewqcl.png]

-Pokémon (2nd Gen.)
[Image: raikou.png] [Image: entei.png] [Image: suicuneo.png] [Image: lugiay.png] [Image: houou.png] [Image: celebi.png]

-Pokémon (3rd Gen.)
[Image: regirock.png] [Image: regice.png] [Image: registeel.png] [Image: latiasafr.png] [Image: latiosl.png] [Image: kyogrex.png] [Image: groudon.png] [Image: rayquazad.png] [Image: jirachiq.png] [Image: deoxys.png]

-Pokémon (4th Gen.)
[Image: riolu.png] [Image: lucarior.png] [Image: rotomy.png] [Image: uxie.png] [Image: mesprit.png] [Image: azelf.png] [Image: dialgaufh.png] [Image: palkiax.png] [Image: heatran.png] [Image: regigigas.png] [Image: giratinav.png] [Image: cresselia.png] [Image: phione.png] [Image: manaphyu.png] [Image: darkraif.png] [Image: shayminb.png] [Image: arceusz.png]

***********Super Smash Bros. Melee***********

-Trophy Textures
[Image: ridley.png] [Image: majoramask.png] [Image: themoon.png] [Image: metaknightd.png] [Image: kingkrool.png] [Image: kingddd.png] [Image: daisye.png]
I love textures
great rip!
Great to see more people are ripping textures. Keep it up!
Appreciate it, Solink and A.J. Nitro. Smile

New PBR sheets added! Check 'em out above.~

Charizard
Charizard (Shiny)
Mewtwo
Mew
Rotom
Heatran
Regigigas
Phione
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin

Also formed up the PBR section via Generation and numerically. (If this starts to become a hassle in the future, I'll likely reorganize it to something else.)

I'll likely stick to knocking out the Legendary Pokemon first before I move onto anything else (Charizard's just a personal favorite Tongue ).

Update! 04/26/2009
Got 3 Super Smash Bros. Melee trophy textures up!
Ridley
The Moon (Majora's Mask)
...Majora's Mask
Niiiice!
As a suggestion, if you're ripping shiny versions of Pokémon, I would suggest that you keep them to the same sheet as the original - there's no real reason why they should be separate sheets when the textures are of that size.

So a Charizard rip would have both the normal and shiny skin on the same sheet.
(04-29-2009, 05:17 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]As a suggestion, if you're ripping shiny versions of Pokémon, I would suggest that you keep them to the same sheet as the original - there's no real reason why they should be separate sheets when the textures are of that size.

So a Charizard rip would have both the normal and shiny skin on the same sheet.

I'd have to agree.
Nice.
And I lol'd at how little textures Charizard has.
@GrooveMan.exe and A.J. Nitro: Believe me when I say I gave that some thought, but ultimately went with separate sheets as, if you look at Pokemon like Kyogre, the sheet would become massive. To also avoid confusion (why does Charizard have a shiny with his original, but Heatran doesn't have a shiny anywhere?), I figured it'd be best to have originals and Shinies separate, just to save some people some time; looking for Shiny Charizard? Sheet here. Original's over there, not cluttered with Shiny.

However, I'm a little bewildered in terms on what I should do with Deoxys and... *shudder*... Arceus. Deoxys has quite a bit of pieces in all 4 forms, so each could be separate sheets (consequently making 4 shiny sheets, if it ever comes to it), and Arceus... I wouldn't know how to collect his sheets, if at all. I'd be easier to have separate Arceus sheets so not to confuse those looking for specific Types (Flying and Steel look rather similar; if those two were put together on the same sheet, some may mistake one for the other). I'm hoping to get a suggestion or two on what to do with Deoxys and Arceus, and other form-Pokemon in general. Smile

Whoo... Back to updates. Here we go, got a number of different Legends up in the Pokemon Battle Revolution area! Check 'em out above!~

Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres

Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Celebi

Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi

As soon as I figure out what to do with forms, I'll have up Deoxys and the remaining 4th Gen Legends.
Hoping to update later with some SSBM sheets. Stay tuned! Smile
There have been far, far larger sheets than your Kyogre sheet - having both is no big deal.

We don't mind if you update sheets later with shiny forms, that kind of thing happens all the time.
Great job! Smile
(05-01-2009, 02:20 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]There have been far, far larger sheets than your Kyogre sheet - having both is no big deal.

We don't mind if you update sheets later with shiny forms, that kind of thing happens all the time.

Ah, all right. Appreciate the heads-up.

Newly added and updated sheets!

!UPDATED SHEETS!
[Image: charizardgaa.png] [Image: mewqcl.png] [Image: heatran.png] [Image: phione.png]

~Newly added in POKEMON BATTLE REVOLUTION:

Deoxys

Riolu
Lucario
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Dialga
Palkia
Cresselia
Arceus

In SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEE:

Meta Knight
King K. Rool
King Dedede
Daisy

**I'm needing some thoughts on the Arceus sheet... Seems rather large. I can easily split into two or more parts. Just need confirmation on whether I should do so or not.
Thanks. Smile
If a sheet is HUGE then splitting it into multiple parts is reasonable. Or you can upload it as a .rar. In this case, I think it's fine.

Good work. =)
Is Daisy's third eye in her sheet?
@GrooveMan.exe: I'll be sure to keep the RAR bit in mind. Thanks for that. Smile

@A.J. Nitro: I half-expected to see a third eye as well... I think the "third eye" was a result of one of Daisy's eye textures wrapping around her head improperly, causing a "third eye" to appear. Just a hunch, anyway. (These were nabbed from Melee v1.2; I think her "third eye" exists in v1.0 and v1.1, I can't remember. >_> )
Pages: 1 2