The VG Resource

Full Version: My first submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Sorry, I don't speak English very well, but I will do my best.Smile)
I've been visiting this site since a long time ago, but this is the first time I post something.
Here is all of Manga Intros from the game Jump Ultimate Stars, for Nintendo DS.
Hope you like it:
[Image: blackcaticon.png][Image: bleachicon.png][Image: boboboboboboboicon.png][Image: busourenkinicon.png][Image: captaintsubasaicon.png][Image: dgraymanicon.png]
[Image: deathnoteicon.png][Image: drslumpicon.png][Image: dragonballicon.png][Image: eyeshield21icon.png][Image: gintamaicon.png][Image: hokutonokenicon.png]
[Image: houshinengiicon.png][Image: hunterhuntericon.png][Image: ichigo100icon.png][Image: isicon.png][Image: jigokusenseinubeicon.png][Image: jojosbizarreadventureic.png]
[Image: junglenoohjatachanicon.png][Image: katekyohitmanrebornicon.png][Image: kinnikumanicon.png][Image: kochikameicon.png][Image: majintanteinogamineuroi.png][Image: midorinomakibaouicon.png]
[Image: muhyotoroujiicon.png][Image: narutoicon.png][Image: ninkuicon.png][Image: onepieceicon.png][Image: princeoftennisicon.png][Image: pyuutofukujaguaricon.png]
[Image: rokudenashibluesicon.png][Image: rurounikenshinicon.png][Image: saintseiyaicon.png][Image: sakigakeotokojukuicon.png][Image: shamankingicon.png][Image: slamdunkicon.png]
[Image: spaceadventurecobraicon.png][Image: taizomotekingsagaicon.png][Image: tottemoluckymanicon.png][Image: yugiohicon.png][Image: yuyuhakushoicon.png]
Wow that's quite the first submission. And welcome!
Nice job, and welcome. But a lot of them are cut off?
(04-25-2009, 12:04 AM)Boo Wrote: [ -> ]Nice job, and welcome. But a lot of them are cut off?

Which of them are cut?
I can fix it later.
Wow,really nice!
Oh,if you want,you can put credit on your sprites.
(04-25-2009, 03:34 PM)ArthurCh Wrote: [ -> ]Wow,really nice!
Oh,if you want,you can put credit on your sprites.
I know, but I don't want any credits.Tongue
Você é de qual estado do Brasil?
Loads of them actually - the left and right of some of the images have their black borders cut off?

I love these rips though, shame about the cut off.
(04-27-2009, 04:22 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Loads of them actually - the left and right of some of the images have their black borders cut off?

I love these rips though, shame about the cut off.

That's because some of them just don't have left or right borders.
I think that's just for fit on the screen, since all the intros must have a width with 256 pixels.