The VG Resource

Full Version: Some Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, here are some sprites I made:
[Image: linkd-3.png]
[Image: Cs-3.png]
Crits would be nice

BTW, I used to have another account named Shymouse but for some reason it wouldn't log in even when I reset the password, though I doubt you care/remember me.
the green monster seems off-balance and the purple from mario's(?) cap is odd and needs to be darker
the bubble-bobble like character and the octorock need to be rounder
link's anatomy is pretty weird but it's mainly his legs. one is bigger than the other
Your a good artist, just fix the legs.
Here, are these better?
[Image: Link.png]
I fixed the legs, I think.
[Image: Cs-3copy.png]
I tried to balance out the green guy a little, and made Mario hat smaller and the second shade of it darker.

Edit: Here's a Goomba PA I made a while back in a strange blocky style:
[Image: garfcx.png]
(04-25-2009, 09:25 AM)ShyM Wrote: [ -> ]Here, are these better?
[Image: Link.png]
I fixed the legs, I think.
[Image: Cs-3copy.png]
I tried to balance out the green guy a little, and made Mario hat smaller and the second shade of it darker.

Edit: Here's a Goomba PA I made a while back in a strange blocky style:
[Image: garfcx.png]
Mario and the green guy are much better
Goomba(pa)'s right eyebrow could be a bit higher. I really like the style Big Grin
I edited link's legs(hope you don't mind Unsure)
[Image: shym.png]
omg.............the style.............so good....................it makes me cry..............
The heads are so round and featureless, it really turns me off.
(04-25-2009, 05:58 PM)mozzy Wrote: [ -> ]The heads are so round and featureless, it really turns me off.

They were supposed to be kinda out-of-it and zombie like, sorry if you don't like that.

Also, thanks for all the help you've given me Solink!