The VG Resource

Full Version: Fact? Or Fiction?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haha. So tell me, is this an authentic screenshot?

[Image: Battlemockup.png]

I'll tell you after a few posts.
I'd say not. Being a fan of the Oracle games, I tend to notice small details... Such as normally in the games, the doors do not have 'door mats' or whatever. That and I really don't think that's an actual boss. Then again, I'm unable to play the second quest, so...

It's a nice hoax screenshot though.
1. Depends on what you are trying to fake this for. If you were aiming for the GBC, the width of the resolution is too wide.

2. No HUD.

Other than that, it's nice.
Uh, no. I believe you do fight him in the game.

JK, but it looks good.
Haha. Yeah. It's fake, duh. I forgot those fatal flaws, such as the resolution and the HUD. The boss is by me, it's Bouldergeist from Super Mario Galaxy. I know he's too short, but he fits the style.
lol the obvious clue was that you wouldn't post it here if it was real otherwise it would just be spam
I like the boss its pretty tite, I wish I can see it animate it would be interesting to see all of its poses, and its attack technique.
And I wouldn't know if its original or not cause I never played the oracle games. Sad
That's definitely a boss from Super Mario Galaxy, duhh Bouldergheist.
I could post the sheet...but I'm not sure if it's done...oh well. Time's almost up for it anyway.

[Image: LOZgbBouldergeist-4.png]