The VG Resource

Full Version: My Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My Newest Sprites! Big Grin What do you think?
[Image: Firestar.png]
[Image: Sitting_Bears_Sword.png]
[Image: Lone_Wolfs_Sword.png]
[Image: Bandit.png]
[Image: Bomb-bomb.png]
Pretty much all my new sprites! What do you think..?
Please Comment! ........please? Sad
the edits are edits and should never be posted anywhere because they take 0 effort, despite what you may think

also

lol class c spriter
*takes off all edits*
Am I ready to go to class B spriter?
i was going to put advice in that last post but i forgot to

so

these are a good start but you really seem to have no grasp of anatomy, nothing should be that perfectly straight unless it's a stylistic choice, but even then you'd need to pull it off amazingly well

what you really need to do is try curved lines, as in stop using the line tool, without learning how to do that you're pretty much fucking yourself over for the rest of your art career
So change these? [Image: SittingBear-10.jpg] [Image: LoneWolf-4.png][Image: Raven.png]
NOo stop dont post any more squared sprites they look awfull draw them by hand make sketches curves not just straight lines from the ms line tool stop doing that.
Make a new sprites with the pencil not with the line tool and curve the lines not just square hands feet head arms.
(04-24-2009, 03:00 PM)King of Bad Posters Wrote: [ -> ]NOo stop dont post any more squared sprites they look awfull draw them by hand make sketches curves not just straight lines from the ms line tool stop doing that.
Make a new sprites with the pencil not with the line tool and curve the lines not just square hands feet head arms.
why are you not banned yet

you're clearly too incompetent to post ANYTHING useful to ANY situation, and you're either a douche with an ego that is incredibly undeserved, or a retard who thinks being mean to people on an INTERNET FORUM will get you cool points with everyone else and raise your IQ in the process. but here's a tip

it won't.

anyways
yes, fix those. alternatively, just scrap all of those and make something completely new while still trying to stay away from using the line tool, or whatever you've been doing to cause all those straight lines
(04-24-2009, 04:44 PM)1up Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2009, 03:00 PM)King of Bad Posters Wrote: [ -> ]NOo stop dont post any more squared sprites they look awfull draw them by hand make sketches curves not just straight lines from the ms line tool stop doing that.
why are you not banned yet

you're clearly too incompetent to post ANYTHING useful to ANY situation, and you're either a douche with an ego that is incredibly undeserved, or a retard who thinks being mean to people on an INTERNET FORUM will get you cool points with everyone else and raise your IQ in the process. but here's a tip

it won't.

anyways
yes, fix those. alternatively, just scrap all of those and make something completely new while still trying to stay away from using the line tool, or whatever you've been doing to cause all those straight lines

Why are you such a stupid hipocrit if you learn to understand my posts I'm not being mean im basicly saying to stop useing the lines tool draw with a pencil and i didnt want him to use the line tool anymore cause it looks bad. Same shit you said just because you dont like me doesnt mean you should make shit up and no i shouldnt be banned cause if i shoud i would've been banned already its not your choice its the mods.
as a former mod im gonna have to say my decision is above that of normal members and you really should be banned!
Well I'm still not banned and will not be banned till a actuall mod comes so deal with it.
The sprites look good for starters, shading is not bad, but they look robotic need to give it more of a rounder shape to make it more graphical, and it also depends on what you want to use those sprites for you might not need to change anything, but highly unlikely.
Also heres a tip its not bad to make your made up sprites first robotic, and then give more curves to make it perfect.
(04-25-2009, 05:35 AM)Mega_Virus Wrote: [ -> ]The sprites look good for starters, shading is not bad, but they look robotic need to give it more of a rounder shape to make it more graphical, and it also depends on what you want to use those sprites for you might not need to change anything, but highly unlikely.
Also heres a tip its not bad to make your made up sprites first robotic, and then give more curves to make it perfect.
okay, as a general rule to all posters
stop repeating what has already said

especially if it's been said multiple times
I've taken them down until further notice, I'm going to fix them
You're shapes are way too blocky you know you should make them much rounder so they look less robotic
that's not sprites -.-'
thats emoticons
Pages: 1 2