The VG Resource

Full Version: Reccomend some DS games.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So my flashcard came yesterday, but i can't really get into any games atm.

i've already played through the major mario / zelda titles and i tried FF Tactics last night but i don't really like that there's no overworld exploration.
I can't seem to get into Platinum either.
Anyone got any recommendations?
Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword
Meteos
Kirby (Canvas Curse and SSU)
Rhythm Heaven
uh..
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates
Dig Dug Digging Strike
The World Ends With You
Mega Man ZX/ Advent
Disgaea
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
Advance Wars Day of Ruin
Elite Beat Agents
Rhythm Heaven
Pokemon Ranger

Just some games off the top of my head. I've played and loved all of these. Unsure
[Image: ictvdc.jpg]

There's a more up-to-date version, but I can't find it, sorry. D=
Thanks everyone so far.
Especially you grooveman, there's alot of titles in there i completely forgot about.

Edit: Haha that Rocket Slime game is awesome.
i can't believe i haven't heard of it before. It feels similar to Zelda in some ways.
Already played through SM64DS. Do you mean drawn to life?
(04-23-2009, 12:33 PM)BigG Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Haha that Rocket Slime game is awesome.
i can't believe i haven't heard of it before. It feels similar to Zelda in some ways.

The tank battles are amazing
(04-23-2009, 03:06 PM)Phantom K Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2009, 12:33 PM)BigG Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Haha that Rocket Slime game is awesome.

The tank battles are amazing

Yea i have only done 1 so far but it was awesome.
Once you start customizing and stuff it gets 2x more awesome
Cool, are any of the other DQH games similar to this?
Or are there any other Rocket Slime games?
There aren't any other Rocket Slime games, unfortunately
Elite Beat Agents, Ouendan, Ouendan 2, Freshly Picked Tingles Rosy Rupee Land, Yoshi's Island DS, Super Princess Peach, Metroid Prime Pinball, Dementium: The Ward, and.. yeah that;s all I can think of right now.
(04-23-2009, 03:29 PM)Phantom K Wrote: [ -> ]There aren't any other Rocket Slime games, unfortunately

Aw, that sucks.

(04-23-2009, 03:47 PM)Arthur Wrote: [ -> ]Elite Beat Agents, Ouendan, Ouendan 2, Freshly Picked Tingles Rosy Rupee Land, Yoshi's Island DS, Metroid Prime Pinball, Dementium: The Ward, and.. yeah that;s all I can think of right now.

Played EBA, Tingles Rosy Rupee land and Yoshi island out of those.
i'll look into the others. Also i'm horrible at EBA, My mom is better than me.
lol well then you might wanna skip the Ouendans as they are the same thing. Tongue
Pages: 1 2