The VG Resource

Full Version: The Enigmatic Soldiers Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A project I want to do is make a series of custom sprites from the Trailer at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 and KHII:FM+. I know there are already sprites, but, in all honesty, they aren't that good. The keyblade is wrong, the armor isn't colored properly, and the don't know the attacks. Luckily, I have something to help me: Images and YouTube. But, I need more than the 3 soldiers, I need Master Xehanort, the villain who roams the fields and fights them, and his apprentice, a Riku-Replica like deal with a mask. I've started on the apprentice, but haven't gotten a move-on on the others. If you would like to help, Here an Image of Terra and a link to a YouTube video of attack animations. I want to redo him the most.

[Image: Terra-Render.PNG]

Terra's Keyblade Attack Animations

Help is not required, but appreciated, NO THIS IS NOT A REQUEST.
Fair enough, but uh, threads here require some work you have produced yourself.

Please supply evidence that you're already working on this within the nest 24 hours. Else, I'll temporarily lock this, and you can PM me the evidence that you're working on it. Gotta keep this board nice and tidy~
I'll be sure to Do that. Like I said, I already started on Xehanort's apprentice.
[attachment=1069][attachment=1069]
(06-02-2008, 09:00 PM)Chaosvii7 Wrote: [ -> ]A project I want to do is make a series of custom sprites from the Trailer at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 and KHII:FM+. I know there are already sprites, but, in all honesty, they aren't that good. The keyblade is wrong, the armor isn't colored properly, and the don't know the attacks. Luckily, I have something to help me: Images and YouTube. But, I need more than the 3 soldiers, I need Master Xehanort, the villain who roams the fields and fights them, and his apprentice, a Riku-Replica like deal with a mask. I've started on the apprentice, but haven't gotten a move-on on the others. If you would like to help, Here an Image of Terra and a link to a YouTube video of attack animations. I want to redo him the most.

[Image: Terra-Render.PNG]

Terra's Keyblade Attack Animations

Help is not required, but appreciated, NO THIS IS NOT A REQUEST.
this is just a bunch of comics ive made using sprites so whe your finished ill give you my cucum xehehnort sprites
Your custom sprites are awful. Also that would be thread hijacking. Don't do that again please.