The VG Resource

Full Version: TSR Towers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thought an isometric tower would be a fun community thing to do. Move this to discussion if it doesn't fit. YOu've all seen them, each member has a floor, decorate it how you like to look like the inside of a tower floor. Any style, as long as isometric. Area at bottom is area between floor, you may color this in the same style as your box or whatever. Hope this can grow really big. Genki ^_^ I'll be making mine shortly.

[Image: tsrt.png]
This is a neat idea, but I don't think I'll have the time to come up w/anything right now...
Okay, that's fine. Just work on it forever if needs be. Cute
I feel some SMRPG will show up.
I'd make one, but... I'm a horrible spriter.
so, you design a floor, representing your account? It would help me so much more If i could see an example, so i'll think about it.
(04-25-2009, 12:54 PM)Baegal Wrote: [ -> ]so, you design a floor, representing your account? It would help me so much more If i could see an example, so i'll think about it.

you do what you like with your floor
you can draw anything!
doesn't have to represent you, but it can
I like the sound of this, but Im not 100% sure of what you mean.
Do you mean something like the image attached (please ignore its name)? That DEFINITELY won't be mine, I just wish to know exactly what to do.
fuck, some of you guys have no idea. Learn internet sprite forums.
I agree.
Let me explain this in 2-years old vocabulary.

You make a room/store/library/pizza place/planet using that picture on the first post. Then you put it here and they add it to the tower. At the end, the tower is big and unique.

GET IT YET?

Seriously, can someone who knows what they're doing please make one.
i remember when pt did this 4 years ago
(04-26-2009, 09:02 AM)Prometheus Wrote: [ -> ]i remember when pt did this 4 years ago

me too Cool

it was great; anyone still have the tower?
I think I understand the concept of this, and I'm beginning work on it...

Just for reference, btw, any poster or such you want to hang on a wall should be skewed vertically at the inverse tangent of 1/2, or roughly 26.6 degrees. (positive on the left wall and negative on the right) If you're using MS Paint, hit Ctrl+W and you should be able to figure it out.
I suck at Isometric pixels.
Pages: 1 2