The VG Resource

Full Version: Looking for graphics help...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for someone to help me design a logo for my project. Nova Hunters X.

The main text needs to say "Nova Hunters X:"
and the subtitle under it needs to say "Against the Comrades"

I'm looking for the style of the logo to resemble text from the Mega Man ZX games, but not looking exactly like it. Rather, use it as a reference.
The X needs to be either behind the S in Hunters or very close to it. The X should not be overlapping any text though; the text should be overlapping it.
The logo definitely needs to be sharp; I personally don't want the edges of the logo to be all blurry Tongue
I would appreciate it if you could also give me the .psd file when you finish so I can make creative changes if necessary.

Thanks to anybody who can help me (:
Can I just scribble suggestions for you?
You should specify what your game genre is and what happens in it, so we can get a good idea of what to do for your logo.
Go ahead (:

The game is an action/tactics/real-time RPG in the future. Here's some concept art if it helps give you a better idea of the game itself;
http://pixelxcore.net/novahuntersx/art/C...Jeremy.png
[Image: nhxidea.gif]
Right, I was thinking of Tekken-style writing (I mean by that chrome with a darker chrome outline), a Bloody Roar-style emblem at the back (green blob). I did it quick but I hope it illustrates what I've explained well.
Hmmm, I like the way it looks, but the X is overlapping the S in Hunters. It might also look a tiny bit better if the text in Hunters was slanted the same direction as the rest of it. Maybe make a second version with the text all slanted in the same direction and then I could see how it looks from there. (:
[Image: nhxidea2.gif]
Teeny tiny suggestion if you don't mind, I think the subtitle should be "Against Our Comrades" Sounds better imo. Though I know nothing about the game so my opinion hardly matters d:
(04-22-2009, 10:26 AM)Chris2Balls Wrote: [ -> ][Image: nhxidea2.gif]
I'm liking this one a lot Heart